La Liga - 10/11

Neil
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Messi was definitely playing within himself in that second half.

Been playing within himself for a little while now if you ask me. Which is a strange thing to say since he's still been winning games for Barca.

Messi was definitely playing within himself in that second half.

Been playing within himself for a little while now if you ask me. Which is a strange thing to say since he's still been winning games for Barca.

No I mean specifically that second half was nowhere near at full pace when given the ball. Definitely still feeling that injury/not wanting to push it IMO.

Guest neesy111

Luís Enrique has decided to leave Barça B at the end of the season. Hope he gets a good La Liga post, would love to see him making it as a manager and has done very well so far.

Seen that a few days back, has he said he wants to manage in la liga ?

Forgot to post this, Sevilla's president José María Del Nido faces a possible 30(!) years in jail after being charged for several felonies during his time as lawyer working for the Marbella city council (possibly the most corrupt city council in Spain).

Marca's director and Real Madrid jihadist, Eduardo Inda, has been axed. Maybe they'll be the great Spanish sports newspaper they once where.

Actually most Real Madrid fans I know are elated, Marca was poisonous and a source of constant unstability for them.

Bojan will stay, unless he wants to go. He extended his contract this January so it's not like he's unhappy just yet.

I get the feeling Afellay could become a great winger if we played him more. But I would feel better with another striker, yes. But we need to fill up our defense first.

Figures haven't been made public yet (and I presume they won't), but I expect our local press to find out. AFAIK the last time around he was asking the same salary as David Villa.

La Liga has called a strike for the first week of April. That means the first Clásico (out of possibly many) to be played that month will be postponed.

Bojan will stay, unless he wants to go. He extended his contract this January so it's not like he's unhappy just yet.

I get the feeling Afellay could become a great winger if we played him more.

He's wasted at Barca.

I get the feeling Afellay could become a great winger if we played him more.

He's wasted at Barca.

You talking about Afellay? I agree tbh, great deal for Barca and an excellent squad player...but he'd be starting at almost any other club.

Atlético have started work on their new stadium, expecting it to be finished for the 2014-2015

I'm gonna miss going through Vicente Calderón when I drive in Madrid, but it makes a lot of sense to tear it down.

http://www.curiosidadesinmobiliarias.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/estadio-vicente-calderon-img.jpg

Atlético have started work on their new stadium, expecting it to be finished for the 2014-2015

I'm gonna miss going through Vicente Calderón when I drive in Madrid, but it makes a lot of sense to tear it down.

http://www.curiosidadesinmobiliarias.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/estadio-vicente-calderon-img.jpg

Cool.

Deportivo at home on the 14th of May, how hard would it be to get tickets VI?

I've checked and it's an A class game, also is the last home game of the season so I'm assuming it might be difficult?

Unless we have lost the title race by then, it will be very hard.

I've checked and it's an A class game, also is the last home game of the season so I'm assuming it might be difficult?

:(

We're not coming out to Barcelona till the day of the game, but we know somebody who lives out there. Any idea how hard it would be for them to get tickets beforehand? As far as I'm aware they are not members/season ticket holders...

Will be well gutted if the one time I get to come over and can't even get to a game. We already have flights and hotels booked etc.

:(

We're not coming out to Barcelona till the day of the game, but we know somebody who lives out there. Any idea how hard it would be for them to get tickets beforehand? As far as I'm aware they are not members/season ticket holders...

Will be well gutted if the one time I get to come over and can't even get to a game. We already have flights and hotels booked etc.

Online ticketing shows a sellout. It'll be up to ST holders and the club releasing tickets, check www.servicaixa.es during the week of the game. Often.

You can always get your friend go to the stadium and check the scalpers, if you want it that badly. It'll be up to how the title race looks like by then. If we are in it or just won it, it will be a sellout.

Whats going on with this strike business? If it happens will the fixtures stay as normal or are they going to put them all back a week?

Two weeks if a Spanish team makes the CL final (not unlikely given Barça and Madrid are on the same side of the bracket).

I expect the strike to be called off. Not the first time they threaten with this, and it has never happened at the end.