BBC League Predictor 2010/2011

Kaizero

Thought it could be fun to do the BBC league predictor before the season started (http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/eng_prem/predictor/default.stm) and then come back at the end of the season and see just how wrong you were.  O0 Personally I find it more interesting to not press update table until I've done all the results, as if you update as you go you'll no doubt find yourself rigging the rest of the results to get the table you have in your head before doing the results. But you do as you please. :thup:

Most of you should know the drill on how to do it, but here's a shit guide just in case: you just fill out the results you think will happen and then when you're finished you press "update table". After that you press the print screen button, open paint and paste it in there. Then you crop it if you want to and host it with an image hosting service.

Mine:

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/8363/tablew.png

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I stopped once I saw Blackburn were 2nd after 4 games.  :harry:

EDIT: Just did the next week and Blackburn were top after 5 games. Holy crap, think I'm going to quit football.

Thought it could be fun to do the BBC league predictor before the season started (http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/eng_prem/predictor/default.stm) and then come back at the end of the season and see just how wrong you were.  O0 Personally I find it more interesting to not press update table until I've done all the results, as if you update as you go you'll no doubt find yourself rigging the rest of the results to get the table you have in your head before doing the results. But you do as you please. :thup:

Most of you should know the drill on how to do it, but here's a shit guide just in case: you just fill out the results you think will happen and then when you're finished you press "update table". After that you press the print screen button, open paint and paste it in there. Then you crop it if you want to and host it with an image hosting service.

Mine:

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/8363/tablew.png

Not in a million years will we get 52 points

I'll be amazed if Blackpool get 18 points.

What got me was the -76 goal difference!

Edit: Fair play for filling it out and all that btw, probably wouldn't get a more realistic table myself - but funny all the same  bluerazz.gif

You couldn't have put a lot of thought into it if it's taken 10 minutes to predict 380 matches. :lol:

Well, no. How much thought can you put into predicting 380 matches? :lol: It's more like which of the two teams do you think will win, and how much the better teams will beat Blackpool by. :lol:

You couldn't have put a lot of thought into it if it's taken 10 minutes to predict 380 matches. :lol:

Well, no. How much thought can you put into predicting 380 matches? :lol: It's more like which of the two teams do you think will win, and how much the better teams will beat Blackpool by. :lol:

See thought into it

lol

You don't really need to do match-by-match for that then. :lol:

I could go...

Chelsea

Man Utd

Man City

Arsenal

Spurs....

and so on and get a similar outcome.

You don't really need to do match-by-match for that then. :lol:

I could go...

Chelsea

Man Utd

Man City

Arsenal

Spurs....

and so on and get a similar outcome.

Not really, since you'll lose track over the results you've already done as you go. Unless you've got some "Stoke beats all from 13 and down, Liverpool beat all from 6 and down" thing going on.

I'd never put Arsenal and Man City above Man Utd if I were just to put up a table, but there they are. :lol:

Thought I'd have a crack at it instead of being a mean sod and  laughing at other people's  :blush:

http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/8756/bychristmas.jpg

Got to Boxing Day, and I thought feck it! Made me miss the days of my dissertation, that...

That'll do me fine!  :laugh: