Rant about your 5-a-side...

bulivye

Hate playing 5 aside in them shitty low goals, much prefer futsal type goals and courts.

Much harder to score in Futsal. Keepers play like a last defender, gotta be precise like.

Makes for better games with 2 quality keepers, I've seen us play 90 and be at 1 -1 or something.  No keepers and it's 17 - 8 or whatever.

People who can't do the basics. No-one is expected to have superhuman skill or athleticism but when people can't do stuff like give an option after passing the ball or keep with their man it's extremely annoying. Simple pass and move, and stay with your man. Simples, surely?

On a related topic, although neat passing moves are great, there's nothing like smashing it in from distance. :aww:

Guest Heneage

The s*** you get in your shoes

I assume you are playing on 3G then? I only ever play 6's or 7's on that, I think it's better than hardwood five aside personally.

Having knackers on the team who get sent off regularly. Not bad on the team I play for now but one of the old ones it was one every game, even the keeper used to get sent off.