Shola Ameobi

Keefaz

Guest Haris Vuckic

genuinely feel puzzled by this. how on earth is criticising a player on a message board embarrassing or even cowardly? can't you say anything critical of anyone unless it's in person?

The pack mentality is borderline retarded on here at times.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Hopefully he's injured for a very long time. Great news.

That shouldn't be said for any of our players. Even Smith.

Well, I wouldn't wish anything serious on anybody. I just want him gone long enough to be out of the picture, a couple of weeks would be good.

It's just a f***ing w*** way to support a club tbh.

:sadnod:

Shola may not be the best player in the squad but some of the abuse he gets is pathetic, especially from some of our so called "fans".

I'd never give him s*** during a match but I think it's fair to say what you want about him on a forum. It's been over seven years that I've been hoping he'd leave the club and he's still here. If you don't voice your opinion what's the point of even coming on here. I agree that sometimes people just lump abuse aimlessly at anything and everything if things are going badly but Shola has been a weak link for years and it's only getting worse

It's just a fucking wank way to support a club tbh.

:sadnod:

Shola may not be the best player in the squad but some of the abuse he gets is pathetic, especially from some of our so called "fans".

Agree completely. Have no problems with criticising a player's ability but some people take great pleasure in carrying out personal attacks on the likes of Shola.

Absolutely no way to treat our 2nd highest European scorer tbh  :whatdidido:

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

genuinely feel puzzled by this. how on earth is criticising a player on a message board embarrassing or even cowardly? can't you say anything critical of anyone unless it's in person?

There's criticising a player, and then there's shit like this...

Like I said, just a shitty remark. Course I don't want to wish anything really serious on any player, I just want him away from the team basically. I'm sure he's a nice lad.

There's criticising a player, and then there's shit like this...

i'm not here to speak on michael or anyone else's behalf, i was speaking for myself and never said anything about the injury but HV still had a problem with my criticism

doesn't answer the question

Guest Haris Vuckic

What's the point? Really man?

I said it was embarrassing & it's the same on twitter. Little gimps over the moon Shola's injured, our squad is paper thin & he made a decent contribution last year.

If you feel so strongly about your ''opinion'' or collective mentality do something about it because otherwise it's worthless to the fan in the ground. 

What's the point? Really man?

I said it was embarrassing & it's the same on twitter. Little gimps over the moon Shola's injured, our squad is paper thin & he made a decent contribution last year.

If you feel so strongly about your ''opinion'' or collective mentality do something about it because otherwise it's worthless to the fan in the ground. 

there's as much point to it as what you just posted, we're here talking about football, that includes (and always will include) criticism of players, managers, fans etc.

again, i never mentioned the injury,i just think he's a bad footballer. i don't feel especially strong about my opinion, and the collective mentality thing is ridiculous as i'm speaking for myself.

do something about it? the hell are you talking about? you want me to make him better at football?

it's worthless to the fan in the ground? what ARE you talking about?

Guest Haris Vuckic

I don't see fit to argue all day - what's the point I've said me piece. To recap I find it embarrassing & pathetic the way 'fans' treat some of our players and the people who've agreed - Son of God & Greg - I know for a fact actually go to games & have opinions I respect.

I'm not an internet warrior hence why I find it laughable the way people go on.

so you respect their opinions because they're the same as yours? i go to games as well, i think shola's shit. there's nothing embarrassing or pathetic about it. most of your responses seem to be aimed at 'people' or 'fans' when i'm engaging you in debate about what YOU'RE saying, if you did the same we might get somewhere.

Guest Haris Vuckic

You're the definition of a keyboard warrior, especially with fans of other clubs. Apparently the respect campaign you're preaching doesn't quite extend to them.

Which fans are these sorry? :lol: