Grandad says it's our little secret

Ishmael

Guest Chubby Jason

I only saw the end of the show, why was there a guy that looked identical to Kevin Blackwell stood next to him at the end? It was uncanny.

Last season Sheff Utd lost one midweek game 3-0 which was away to Blackpool. The squad that night was.

Sheff Utd: Bunn, Morgan, Kilgallon, Taylor, Walker, France ( Treacy, 75 ) , Quinn, Harper, Cotterill ( Williamson, 80 ) , Cresswell ( Evans, 75 ) , Henderson

Subs not used: Bennett, Little, Stewart, Fortune,

The game before that, the squad was...(I've bolded the players who missed the Blackpool 3-0 game)

Sheff Utd: Bunn, Morgan, Davies, Kilgallon ( Reid, 61 ) , Stewart ( Taylor, 70 ) , Walker, Quinn, Little ( Treacy, 62 ) , Harper, Evans, Henderson

Subs not used: Bennett, France, Fortune,

Glen Little was back for their next game, Davies was unused sub.

Last season Sheff Utd lost one midweek game 3-0 which was away to Blackpool. The squad that night was.

Sheff Utd: Bunn, Morgan, Kilgallon, Taylor, Walker, France ( Treacy, 75 ) , Quinn, Harper, Cotterill ( Williamson, 80 ) , Cresswell ( Evans, 75 ) , Henderson

Subs not used: Bennett, Little, Stewart, Fortune,

The game before that, the squad was...(I've bolded the players who missed the Blackpool 3-0 game)

Sheff Utd: Bunn, Morgan, Davies, Kilgallon ( Reid, 61 ) , Stewart ( Taylor, 70 ) , Walker, Quinn, Little ( Treacy, 62 ) , Harper, Evans, Henderson

Subs not used: Bennett, France, Fortune,

Glen Little was back for their next game, Davies was unused sub.

Oh good, some risky speculation. :frantic:

Guest Heneage

We've highlighted the exact problem that stupid twat Blackwell should have realised when you tell a story like that on national TV. I feel sorry for whichever player that is, paedophilia is bad enough it's even worse when it turns out to be one of your own family.

There was another instance where they lost a midweek game 3-0 actually at Watford.

Sheff Utd: Bunn, Morgan ( Fortune, 41 ) , Nosworthy, Stewart, Geary, Quinn, Montgomery, Harper, Cresswell, Ward ( Yeates, 46 ) , Henderson ( Evans, 68 )

Subs not used: Camara, Bennett, France, Williamson,

Squad the weekend earlier was...

Sheff Utd: Bunn, Morgan, Stewart, Fortune, Walker, Quinn ( Yeates, 77 ) , Montgomery, Harper, Cresswell, Ward, Henderson ( Camara, 73 )

Subs not used: Bennett, France, Evans, Geary, Williamson,

Kyle Walker was only one not involved in the 3-0 defeat who was in the previous squad.

We've highlighted the exact problem that stupid twat Blackwell should have realised when you tell a story like that on national TV. I feel sorry for whichever player that is, paedophilia is bad enough it's even worse when it turns out to be one of your own family.

Or if it didn't actually happen, and you match the description of the family in question people are going to talk. He really deserves a banning for this.

Guest Heneage

We've highlighted the exact problem that stupid t*** Blackwell should have realised when you tell a story like that on national TV. I feel sorry for whichever player that is, paedophilia is bad enough it's even worse when it turns out to be one of your own family.

Or if it didn't actually happen, and you match the description of the family in question people are going to talk. He really deserves a banning for this.

Well the problem now is, that if it's taken further the media will attempt to identify the player or just from message board speculation. I appreciate he lost his job, and he's clearly very bitter, but sometimes it's self preservation of your reputation as human being to just accept it didn't work and move on, did he expect the board did return him to his job, the fucking cretin.