3 Out Of The Last 24

Crumpy Gunt

Guest neesy111

Probably more worrying that we've only scored in 4 of our last 16 Premiership games. :kinnear:

Hmm, that seems worrying.  I always said it was the lack goals scored that took us down, not our dodgy defence.

Guest neesy111

Man, we're a different team to last time around.

How many goals we scored and games we won last time around is about as irrelevant as it's possible to be.

How? Quite a few of the squad is the same that took us down.  It's not totally relevant, but it should be noted that the midfield last time offered nothing in the terms of goals mind.

Man, we're a different team to last time around.

How many goals we scored and games we won last time around is about as irrelevant as it's possible to be.

How? Quite a few of the squad is the same that took us down.  It's not totally relevant, but it should be noted that the midfield last time offered nothing in the terms of goals mind.

OK, it's only very irrelevant, I'll give you that.

i'd like to also point out that we haven't lost a champs leauge game in over 5 years.

It must be about 17 years since we lost a league game at home outside the top Division.

Grimsby?

Was that it?  fucking hell . that was when i was young.

i'd like to also point out that we haven't lost a champs leauge game in over 5 years.

It must be about 17 years since we lost a league game at home outside the top Division.

Grimsby?

Was that it?  fucking hell . that was when i was young.

Can't think of any other games we lost at home during that season, i may be wrong though as i would've only been 7 at the time.