Alan Pardew

JH

Guest neesy111

I think he was the difference between 1 and 3 points today although you can't fault him for leaving Best and Lovenkrands on for so long when you consider how much they cost us.

So the manager is to blame for the poor finishing of his side, laughable.

Why didn't he buy a striker?

Because he wasn't given any money?

Well he claims it was because he was so impressed with the ones we've got.

Well after weeks of claiming that he was going to "bang on the door of the chairman", he was hardly going to turn around and say "Oh well, I'm a gullible b******. He didn't give me any money which is a shame, because all the strikers we've got are s***"

Well after weeks of telling us Andy Carroll wasn't for sale, he sold him so that's an absolutely ridiculous point.

Mick has made the point for me - why bring in an injured midfielder instead of, for example, Sturridge?

Because the money was probably already earmarked for HBA and I doubt Pardew even had much of a say in it either.

My point is, the blame for me lies squarely at the door of the boardroom. I don't blame Pardew for not signing anyone in the window. Like Hughton before him, he's just making the best of a bad situation.

He's just an irrelevant puppet in this whole charade.

Why bring in Ireland instead of a loan striker?

Because when we started the Ireland deal, we were desperately short in midfield, Carroll was still a NUFC player and Shola didn't have a fractured jaw.

That's utter drivel. Our first choice midfield four were all available other than one who was suspended and would be back before Ireland was fit, Carroll we knew was injured for weeks or months and Shola is Shola, consistently either injured or s***.

We've been desperate for another striker all season, not to mention the fact that we were actively attempting to sell Carroll.

:no: and again an anti Ashley protester using the Carroll sale to big up their argument.

What on Earth are you talking about?

You talking about the club actively looking to sell Carroll.  Obviously the club asked Carroll to ask for a new contract and forced him to put in a transfer request.  You are speculating basically.

I'm not speculating. I'm stating what anyone with a brain cell can see was absolutely f***ing obvious.

If you don't want to see what's right in front of your nose then don't, but don't claim that anyone who does is speculating.

It is speculating, your just using your f***ing bias against Ashley to twist your own view of what happened.

He's using quotes from Liverpool's chairman, actually.

What quotes, also believing the Liverpool chairman is laughable.  They also said they didn't want to sell Torres and look what happened.

But you'll believe anything fed to you by our proven liars? :lol:

name anyone in football management (playing or board side) who isn't a proven liar ?

Proven in court? Not many I imagine.

That tribunal wasn't even in a court ffs.

I think he was the difference between 1 and 3 points today although you can't fault him for leaving Best and Lovenkrands on for so long when you consider how much they cost us.

So the manager is to blame for the poor finishing of his side, laughable.

Why didn't he buy a striker?

Because he wasn't given any money?

Well he claims it was because he was so impressed with the ones we've got.

Well after weeks of claiming that he was going to "bang on the door of the chairman", he was hardly going to turn around and say "Oh well, I'm a gullible b******. He didn't give me any money which is a shame, because all the strikers we've got are s***"

Well after weeks of telling us Andy Carroll wasn't for sale, he sold him so that's an absolutely ridiculous point.

Mick has made the point for me - why bring in an injured midfielder instead of, for example, Sturridge?

Because the money was probably already earmarked for HBA and I doubt Pardew even had much of a say in it either.

My point is, the blame for me lies squarely at the door of the boardroom. I don't blame Pardew for not signing anyone in the window. Like Hughton before him, he's just making the best of a bad situation.

He's just an irrelevant puppet in this whole charade.

Why bring in Ireland instead of a loan striker?

Because when we started the Ireland deal, we were desperately short in midfield, Carroll was still a NUFC player and Shola didn't have a fractured jaw.

That's utter drivel. Our first choice midfield four were all available other than one who was suspended and would be back before Ireland was fit, Carroll we knew was injured for weeks or months and Shola is Shola, consistently either injured or s***.

We've been desperate for another striker all season, not to mention the fact that we were actively attempting to sell Carroll.

:no: and again an anti Ashley protester using the Carroll sale to big up their argument.

What on Earth are you talking about?

You talking about the club actively looking to sell Carroll.  Obviously the club asked Carroll to ask for a new contract and forced him to put in a transfer request.  You are speculating basically.

I'm not speculating. I'm stating what anyone with a brain cell can see was absolutely f***ing obvious.

If you don't want to see what's right in front of your nose then don't, but don't claim that anyone who does is speculating.

It is speculating, your just using your f***ing bias against Ashley to twist your own view of what happened.

He's using quotes from Liverpool's chairman, actually.

What quotes, also believing the Liverpool chairman is laughable.  They also said they didn't want to sell Torres and look what happened.

But you'll believe anything fed to you by our proven liars? :lol:

name anyone in football management (playing or board side) who isn't a proven liar ?

Proven in court? Not many I imagine.

so you are saying if they went to court they would be ?

Guest neesy111

Also forgotten about the Milner deal was he put in a transfer request after he didn't get the new deal he asked for (from the players mouth).

How many are proven and admit to it?

loads are proven and they will all admit it as part of the game. "no such and such isn't for sale" "no we aren't ineterested in such and such", "player x is definitly out at thew weekend", "no there was no altercation between myself and david beckham" as yul brynner would say etc etc etc.

It's still fairly damning that an independent tribunal branded them liars.

you do understand the reason no-one is done for tapping up other players don't you...it's because no-one is clean.

loads are proven and they will all admit it as part of the game. "no such and such isn't for sale" "no we aren't ineterested in such and such", "player x is definitly out at thew weekend", "no there was no altercation between myself and david beckham" as yul brynner would say etc etc etc.

Our club owner admitted that he'd lied to the fans.  :lol:

aren't those examples i gave also lying to the fans ?

Guest neesy111

It's still fairly damning that an independent tribunal branded them liars.

It is, it's just the fact it went to a tribunal was why it's been publicised hugely is why people hang on to it.  This club has had numerous owners in the past who've been just a guilty in spouting bollocks to the fans to back their own case.

Action X doesn't matter because person Y also carried out action X. Applies the world over. :thup:

Fine. Continue to beat up the monkey whilst the organ grinder stands there smugly watching.

But you don't approve of beating up the organ grinder either, you say it's a waste of effort and won't make any difference :lol: Dave, hit the off button, this place is finished :lol:

I never said I didn't approve of going after Ashley. My concern is everything that's been proposed will be like giving him a dead leg as opposed to 'beating him up'.

It hasn't read that way, but ok fair enough. Seriously, have you got any thoughts at all about what can be done to beat him up/change him for the better? It's just that what I've read from you has been ultra-passive, almost to the point of masochism given that you agree they've been poisonous to the club and are likely to continue to be, and it's depressing stuff. Didn't originally intend to spring this on you in here, so apologies for that, but it's just you say you'd flout/weaken any boycott, won't abuse him in in the stadium for fear of the consequences etc. So what do you think can/should be done by supporters to improve the club's future?

:dontknow:

We've huffed and puffed before and nothing has happened. He's the man with the power at the end of the day and will go when he wants to - unless we can pluck a willing billionaire out of our arses.

Guest neesy111

Like Freddy Shepherd didn't as well.

Action X doesn't matter because person Y also carried out action X. Applies the world over. :thup:

not it doesn't matter but if we want to be super clean and purely honest.....it'll cost us massivly. we couldn't handle the truth.

See. Makes it fine.

Guest neesy111

See. Makes it fine.

No it doesn't, but people thinking that Ashley is a special case regarding to that he lied to the fans is a little naive.

See. Makes it fine.

No it doesn't, but people thinking that Ashley is a special case regarding to that he lied to the fans is a little naive.

Who said he was a special case? Mick was one of Shepherd's biggest critics, in case you've forgotten.

You're the only special case in this thread. :razz: