Alan Pardew

JH

I'd think a lot more of Pardew if he went to the hierarchy and said 'if Barton goes then so do I'

The blokes dignity is being ripped off him strip by strip and I find it impossible to think he can't either put his foot down to get what HE wants or then does the decent thing. If he walked over the sale of Barton I'd regain all the respect I've lost for him.

I'd think a lot more of Pardew if he went to the hierarchy and said 'if Barton goes then so do I'

The blokes dignity is being ripped off him strip by strip and I find it impossible to think he can't either put his foot down to get what HE wants or then does the decent thing. If he walked over the sale of Barton I'd regain all the respect I've lost for him.

Why the fuck would he do that? Give over with that shit. No good would come out of that.

Why the fuck would he do that? Give over with that shit. No good would come out of that.

How do you think the players he manages will view the fact he's weak as piss and can't fight their corner for them?

If he had character he'd do it. Pardew is a yes-man, though. The reason why he (still) has the job btw.

It must be like groundhog day for the poor get -

'I'd like some new players please Mike'

'No'

'Mike, I need new players'

'I'll just talk over you. Go on, try asking again and see what happens'

'I need...'

'I'm not buying you any new players, I'm not buying you any new players...'

'Daniel Sturridge?'

'Stop mentioning Daniel Sturridge Alan, you're never going to meet him'

If Pardew had anything about him as a manager he'd have been the one banging on Ashley's door to get Barton out of the club. I'm actually quite confident this might be the case as Barton has always given me the impression he doesn't like Pardew because he's not as easy to dictate to as Hughton was. Pardew now has a blank canvas to shape which way he wants. If he's up to it is a different matter but let's see.

If Pardew had anything about him as a manager he'd have been the one banging on Ashley's door to get Barton out of the club. I'm actually quite confident this might be the case as Barton has always given me the impression he doesn't like Pardew because he's not as easy to dictate to as Hughton was. Pardew now has a blank canvas to shape which way he wants. If he's up to it is a different matter but let's see.

:spit:

Why the f*** would he do that? Give over with that s***. No good would come out of that.

How do you think the players he manages will view the fact he's weak as p*ss and can't fight their corner for them?

What is sure is that, no good would come out of Pardew setting himself up for the sack. Players will know the situation just as good as we do.

Have a word man.

He knew what he was coming into.

And that makes it better does it?

He can have no self respect, I think he's a liar more than an idiot who is being lied to, either way he's an idiot if he thinks he's fooling many people.  He obviously is fooling some people though so good on him for that.

Tron, with that imagination and your ability to fill in the gaps with complex spices you should either become a chef or write for The Sun. Do you not see that most of what you just wrote was entirely made up in your own head? There was no 'gleaning,' nothing based on actual truths (which nobody knows), but all of it patched together from bits of rumors and dreams you may have had.

No offense, mate.

I don't understand.  So you want Pardew to start a war with Ashley and being shown the door/resigned, no manager will work for Ashley and we are going to relegate again? Is this a tactics to force Ashley to sell the club asap?

Guest bimpy474

The last press conference when he was saying that Joey had a foot problem and would be available on Sunday he was lying as was Kinnear about Given back in 2009.

How was he lying like ?

Have a word man.

I don't know why you think Barton doesn't like Pardew.  He has always spoken well of him in the talk-ins.

The last press conference when he was saying that Joey had a foot problem and would be available on Sunday he was lying as was Kinnear about Given back in 2009.

How was he lying like ?

Have you seen the press conference?

Guest bimpy474

How was he lying like ?

Yes i did, can Barton not have foot problem and still go to Q.P.R.

How was he lying like ?

He can. But he seemed uncomfortable saying that and also uncomfortable saying that he'd be available for Sunday. Just my thoughts, anyway.

Tron, with that imagination and your ability to fill in the gaps with complex spices you should either become a chef or write for The Sun. Do you not see that most of what you just wrote was entirely made up in your own head? There was no 'gleaning,' nothing based on actual truths (which nobody knows), but all of it patched together from bits of rumors and dreams you may have had.

No offense, mate.

None taken. Not everyone can read between the lines and predict the future accurately as a result.

He knew what he was coming into.

And that makes it better does it?

He can have no self respect, I think he's a liar more than an idiot who is being lied to, either way he's an idiot if he thinks he's fooling many people.  He obviously is fooling some people though so good on him for that.

Mick,

would you describe Barton as a liar?

Guest bimpy474

How was he lying like ?

He can. But he seemed uncomfortable saying that and also uncomfortable saying that he'd be available for Sunday. Just my thoughts, anyway.

Ahhh i see what you mean, i was thinking it was about being cup tied, Q.P.R are out so that didn't matter, my bad sorry mate.

Mick,

would you describe Barton as a liar?

I'm not sure, I haven't thought about it before, possibly.

I'm pretty sure he was saying publicly that he wouldn't leave unless it was for a top 4 club. So why is he leaving for a club with a shit fan base which might well get relegated next year?