Alan Pardew

JH

Guest palnese

You're the one who looks stupid for not recognizing an improvement.

1-1 against the Mackems

5-1 against the Mackems.

Wow what an improvement.

1-5 against Bolton.

1-1 against Bolton.

Brilliant logic.

Right because Pardew only had Guthrie and Smith for CM didn't he?

Gan to bed man.

1-1 against the Mackems

5-1 against the Mackems.

Wow what an improvement.

1-5 against Bolton.

1-1 against Bolton.

Brilliant logic.

In both the 5-1 loss at Bolton and the 1-1 draw at Sunderland, the respective managers had Nolan, Smith and Guthrie available for CM. Don't even know why I'm arguing with you like, you're talking absolute bollocks and clearly have some sort of agenda with Pardew.

Selective fucking reasoning to make Rumsfeld blush.  As much as I dislike what has transpired with Hughton and how Pardew came in, you cannot fault him for his time here.  His record, despite being crippled up front, speaks for itself.  So far he has blown my expectations out of the water.  Not convinced it will last forever, but he seems willing to adapt to the situation, and isn't crippling our style of play.

He didn't come in with the mind to level everything Hughton did, but instead to build on his achievements.  Tweaks here and there.  Hope he keeps it up and emphatically proves me wrong.

Guest EastEndGeordie

1-1 against the Mackems

5-1 against the Mackems.

Wow what an improvement.

1-5 against Bolton.

1-1 against Bolton.

Brilliant logic.

Gan to bed man.

I'm right and you know it, I'd rather have Tiote and Barton then Carroll, oh and Colo sent off, how in the hell do you reckon that Pards does better.

Guest EastEndGeordie

1-1 against the Mackems

5-1 against the Mackems.

Wow what an improvement.

1-5 against Bolton.

1-1 against Bolton.

Brilliant logic.

In both the 5-1 loss at Bolton and the 1-1 draw at Sunderland, the respective managers had Nolan, Smith and Guthrie available for CM. Don't even know why I'm arguing with you like, you're talking absolute bollocks and clearly have some sort of agenda with Pardew.

Yeah I do he replaced Hughton, he is an unscrupolus twat who if you look back at his record has no loyalty and a crap PL record.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/w/west_ham_utd/3120534.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/w/west_ham_utd/4201197.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/w/west_ham_utd/6082588.stm

Guest palnese

1-1 against the Mackems

5-1 against the Mackems.

Wow what an improvement.

1-5 against Bolton.

1-1 against Bolton.

Brilliant logic.

Gan to bed man.

I'm right and you know it, I'd rather have Tiote and Barton then Carroll, oh and Colo sent off, how in the hell do you reckon that Pards does better.

What on earth are you on about?

1-1 against the Mackems

5-1 against the Mackems.

Wow what an improvement.

1-5 against Bolton.

1-1 against Bolton.

Brilliant logic.

Gan to bed man.

What the fuck are you actually talking about? Do you know what you say when you talk, or is it just random words?

Guest EastEndGeordie

Poster in meltdown alert. :lol:

No meltdown just in a loyalty dispute with forgetful people with rose tinted glasses.

Go back to bed N-O Mike Ashley has sorted it out, go back to bed N-O Mike Ashley has it sorted out, here's hours of Pardew talking go back to bed N-O Mike Ashley has sorted it out.

No meltdown just in a loyalty dispute with forgetful people with rose tinted glasses.

Go back to bed N-O Mike Ashley has sorted it out, go back to bed N-O Mike Ashley has it sorted out, here's hours of Pardew talking go back to bed N-O Mike Ashley has sorted it out.

:lol: Post of the year.

An absolute abuse of Bill Hicks's genius if I've ever seen it.

Guest EastEndGeordie

Bill knew about the stupidity of the masses and how they get happy over stupid shit which could be applied to here.

Bill knew about the stupidity of the masses and how they get happy over stupid s*** which could be applied to here.

Elaborate. I'm off to get a beer.

Guest EastEndGeordie

Keep going, this is gold.

Well basically Pardew is better then Bobby and Joe Harvey put together. It was stupid of me to doubt him, he is the greatest of all time. Sorry for any offence he is great and we should all bend over and stick our arses in the air when we see him and prepare for a good ol' buggering. Oh please do us all sweet Pardew whilst Hughton looks on longingly. DO US RIGHT HERE PARDS DO US YOU SEXY BEAST.

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z282/dtudeski/_41501254_pardew_pa.jpg

Stick those fingers in us we praise you OH Pardew.