We always back our managers at Newcastle....

Guest Toon1981

Mick

As I've said before, I couldn't give a toss what you think or what you believe, the opinion of people such as yourself is worthless to people who have supported the club through thick and thin.

If I wasn't a genuine supporter of Newcastle United I would find myself hoping you get what you wish for, but that would mean real supporters potentially suffering as the club goes through decades of a lack of ambition. Others who wish for the same as you don't come into the same category, they weren't around at the time of shit Boards, so they know no better through no fault of their own. They don't they lie by claiming they were there. Your posting of events taken from websites and books is absolutely hilarious as you struggle to come across as a real supporter.

That's my last post to you as well. Not much point in continuing but as I'll be on the forum I'll continue to laugh at the shite and lies you post.

Another last post to me. bluebiggrin.gif

What I wish for the club is for us to do better than we currently are and to stop seeing the name of the club dragged through the mud because of our chairman.  If that's not what you want then you're not a genuine supporter, simple as.

I don't think Shepherd is capable of taking this club in any direction other than backwards; he's a serial at it.

The bloke has taken the piss out of the fans while becoming very wealthy at our expense.

try telling supporters of numerous big clubs that we have overtaken since 1992 that bringing England players and regular european football is taking the piss  :lol:

Taking the piss = selling the club short for 30 years and selling any good player you happen to find to someone with more ambition than you. Supporters who witnessed these times will tell you about that, as you weren't really there, as is proven by your reluctance to answer factual information regarding transfer fees, and league positions over these years. You weren't there, you're a liar. You came back to the club because you hoped there would be trophies and now that there isn't you are pissed off about it. If one thing good comes about the clubs current blip, it is that they will get rid of bandwagon jumper fans and hopefully will be replaced by some of those who used to go to games when we were really shit and were squeezed out during our rise up the leagues.

I fail to see what a warehouse has got to do with the fortunes of the football club and footballers on a football field.

He wasn't skint when he became involved with the club but he's a damned site richer because of his involvement.  He's made dodgy deals, the warehouse being an obvious one; he's done this for his own and families benefit, not for the benefit of the club.

If you want to keep somebody with that sort of record then you're mad and not a genuine supporter.

Posting events from websites and books is a way of getting a point across, did you remember all of those league positions or did you get them from somewhere?  If you didn't remember then you're just another hypocrite, like your brother who had a go at HTT for reading books then started quoting from one in another thread, pathetic.

I don't need to look at books, you do, because you're a liar.

You keep calling people liars when it suits you then you post rubbish a few times and say it was a typo', even when you posted the same thing on more than one occassion, again, pathetic.

the league positions, and transfer fees of Beardsley etc, are fact. As is my statement that when we signed him, hardly anyone had heard of him.

Incidentally, do you always think people who think, or know, different to you are related, or know each other or something ? How dumb are you  :lol:

Since Freddy Shepherd became chairman we've been overtaken by:

Chelsea, Arsenal, Portsmouth, Liverpool, Reading, Everton, Villa, Bolton, Fulham, Man City, Spurs, Wigan, Blackburn, Boro, Sheff U and West Ham.

Man U had heard of Beardsley, unknown has now become hardly known, at least something of a climb down.

As for the related bit, no, I don't think everybody who disagrees with me are related, I also know you and HTL's are, OK Steve.

Mick

As I've said before, I couldn't give a toss what you think or what you believe, the opinion of people such as yourself is worthless to people who have supported the club through thick and thin.

If I wasn't a genuine supporter of Newcastle United I would find myself hoping you get what you wish for, but that would mean real supporters potentially suffering as the club goes through decades of a lack of ambition. Others who wish for the same as you don't come into the same category, they weren't around at the time of shit Boards, so they know no better through no fault of their own. They don't they lie by claiming they were there. Your posting of events taken from websites and books is absolutely hilarious as you struggle to come across as a real supporter.

That's my last post to you as well. Not much point in continuing but as I'll be on the forum I'll continue to laugh at the shite and lies you post.

What I wish for the club is for us to do better than we currently are and to stop seeing the name of the club dragged through the mud because of our chairman.  If that's not what you want then you're not a genuine supporter, simple as.

I don't think Shepherd is capable of taking this club in any direction other than backwards; he's a serial at it.

The bloke has taken the piss out of the fans while becoming very wealthy at our expense.

try telling supporters of numerous big clubs that we have overtaken since 1992 that bringing England players and regular european football is taking the piss  :lol:

Taking the piss = selling the club short for 30 years and selling any good player you happen to find to someone with more ambition than you. Supporters who witnessed these times will tell you about that, as you weren't really there, as is proven by your reluctance to answer factual information regarding transfer fees, and league positions over these years. You weren't there, you're a liar. You came back to the club because you hoped there would be trophies and now that there isn't you are pissed off about it. If one thing good comes about the clubs current blip, it is that they will get rid of bandwagon jumper fans and hopefully will be replaced by some of those who used to go to games when we were really shit and were squeezed out during our rise up the leagues.

I fail to see what a warehouse has got to do with the fortunes of the football club and footballers on a football field.

He wasn't skint when he became involved with the club but he's a damned site richer because of his involvement.  He's made dodgy deals, the warehouse being an obvious one; he's done this for his own and families benefit, not for the benefit of the club.

If you want to keep somebody with that sort of record then you're mad and not a genuine supporter.

Posting events from websites and books is a way of getting a point across, did you remember all of those league positions or did you get them from somewhere?  If you didn't remember then you're just another hypocrite, like your brother who had a go at HTT for reading books then started quoting from one in another thread, pathetic.

You keep calling people liars when it suits you then you post rubbish a few times and say it was a typo', even when you posted the same thing on more than one occassion, again, pathetic.

the league positions, and transfer fees of Beardsley etc, are fact. As is my statement that when we signed him, hardly anyone had heard of him.

Incidentally, do you always think people who think, or know, different to you are related, or know each other or something ? How dumb are you  :lol:

Chelsea, Arsenal, Portsmouth, Liverpool, Reading, Everton, Villa, Bolton, Fulham, Man City, Spurs, Wigan, Blackburn, Boro, Sheff U and West Ham.

Man U had heard of Beardsley, unknown has now become hardly known, at least something of a climb down.

As for the related bit, no, I don't think everybody who disagrees with me are related, I also know you and HTL's are, OK Steve.

only 4 of those have qualified for europe more than us in the last decade, so far as I can see .......

If everyone had heard of Beardsley, why didn't everyone want him ?

fairly simple, even for you.

Mick

only 4 of those have qualified for europe more than us in the last decade, so far as I can see .......

bump.

Another ignored question with an obvious answer, which is of course why he is ignoring it.

Mick

bump.

Another ignored question with an obvious answer, which is of course why he is ignoring it.

:lol:

Mick

bump.

you must hold the world record for making empty posts, dinho lad.

Mick

bump.

you must hold the world record for making the most posts by an empty brain, stevie boy.

Mick

bump.

I thought the question was just your attempt at a joke, when did anybody say "everyone had heard of Beardsley?"  I can't remember seeing anything like that although it probably did happen in your head.  A link to that would come in handy and backup what you ask.

Mick

bump.

you must hold the world record for making the most posts by an empty brain, stevie boy.

have you actually seen Newcastle play yet Dinho lad ?

Mick

bump.

I thought the question was just your attempt at a joke, when did anybody say "everyone had heard of Beardsley?"  I can't remember seeing anything like that although it probably did happen in your head.  A link to that would come in handy and backup what you ask.

Pathetic.

As Beardsley was so well known, why didn't more clubs come in to try to buy him ?

I think most people by now will be realising that you're a liar and don't really know much about the club pre-1992.

Mick

bump.

No. Your wife always begs me to come round when you're at the game, mate.

900 times, mate. Over 900 times!

Mick

bump.

No.

thought not.  :lol:

Mick

bump.

No.

thought not. :lol:

you really are one daft fucker, mate! :lol:

Mick

bump.

No.

thought not. :lol:

you really are one daft fucker, mate! :lol:

Pathetic.

As Beardsley was so well known, why didn't more clubs come in to try to buy him ?

I think most people by now will be realising that you're a liar and don't really know much about the club pre-1992.

:roll:

I 'll take that as just another admission that you make statements that you can't back up, nothing unusual with that though.

If Michael Owen was so well known why didn't more clubs try to buy him when we did?

Pathetic.

:roll:

I 'll take that as just another admission that you make statements that you can't back up, nothing unusual with that though.

If Michael Owen was so well known why didn't more clubs try to buy him when we did?

because most boards are so shit they can't get the money together - for Englands current number 1 goalscorer ?

Now, if Beardsley was so well known as you say, why didn't more clubs try to buy him for what was at the time, an extremely small transfer fee ?

You continue to show you are nothign but a liar and know nothing about this period, having not supported the club.

because most boards are so shit they can't get the money together - for Englands current number 1 goalscorer ?

Now, if Beardsley was so well known as you say, why didn't more clubs try to buy him for what was at the time, an extremely small transfer fee ?

You continue to show you are nothign but a liar and know nothing about this period, having not supported the club.

Steve,

How well known did I say Beardsley was?

Remind me exactly what I said if you don't mind losing face yet again. bluebiggrin.gif