Anyone Know Someone Travelled Today On The Black Horse Coach?

Crumpy Gunt

Is it not the Black Horse's one that causes trouble? It's canny rough there. Monky Arms don't even do them, do they?

Aye, thats the one I meant. The Black Horse. Guru's bus.

Just out of interest why is Guru called that. He seems a little strange when Ive met him before (mother in law knas him)

Another reason I dont travel to away games on the bus, I hate being cooped up with some of the knobheeds who get to away games these days.

The final straw was a few years ago coming back from Goodison and having to endure a bunch of charvers behind me having a farting competion for an hour and a half.

The train is a hundred times more appealling.

Another reason I dont travel to away games on the bus, I hate being cooped up with some of the knobheeds who get to away games these days.

The final straw was a few years ago coming back from Goodison and having to endure a bunch of charvers behind me having a farting competion for an hour and a half.

Aye, I'd rather pay more and get the train.

One of the main reasons I started trying to run my own coaches. Got pissed off with Barret although he did a brilliant job there was just zero organisation. I used the Black Horse a good few times but have to admit it has more than its fair share of hot heads. One incident in particular made me decide I'd not bother again.

I reckon we run a decent enough away trip and try to organise it right. EVen try to offer a ticket and travel option whenever possible. Also trains for London game at a reasonable price.

Sounds good.

It was the Backpage I used to use and it was hopeless. The low price attracted loads of kids, plus they would normally only get to the venue about 2 hours beofre. I usually want a lot more time to have a bit of a roam around.

Sounds good.

It was the Backpage I used to use and it was hopeless. The low price attracted loads of kids, plus they would normally only get to the venue about 2 hours beofre. I usually want a lot more time to have a bit of a roam around.

Its actually the law you can't arrive anymore than 2 hours before and usually not later than 1 hour before. Coppers are absolute twats - you wouldn't believe it.

i actually used backpage for brum, as o was travelling with a family member...... nightmare, kids having a laugh, but laughing at the word 'wang' and 'pork sword' and at boobs in the sport is very irritating when you are sober as fuck!

then the bloke running the bus said we could have a full refund, free travel to brum, or free trip to another game....

got to the shop afterwards, mick said no chance, and the bloke that ran the bus basically called us all liars and said he only said we would have to ask mick...

i deffinately wont travel with them again, as although i didnt expect a refund (i didnt expect one when the barca away game was called off) but after im told il get one and then made out to be a liar i am not too pleased!!

Not a great fan of getting a coach to an away game, Crumpy's have always been spot on though. :thup: Back Page is alright for what it is and will do as a last resort. Definitely prefer the train though, had some cracking away day train journeys.