Forum Service Issues and Updates

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just a note, when trying to get my avatar back up earlier, I tried to just use the copy and paste image URL feature. But it wouldn't save it. In the end saved the image and uploaded it instead and it was fine. Don't know if I was making a really obvious, stupid mistake or if it's a bug. :dontknow:

Just a note, when trying to get my avatar back up earlier, I tried to just use the copy and paste image URL feature. But it wouldn't save it. In the end saved the image and uploaded it instead and it was fine. Don't know if I was making a really obvious, stupid mistake or if it's a bug. :dontknow:

I've been doing it that way all day, probs just doing something wrong. O0

Awesome stuff, chaps. Enjoying the new skin - nice to have that bit of freshness.

Obviously there's been wholesale changes, but it remains one of the most aesthetically pleasing and functional forums on the web. Certainly the best i've been on.

Everything working okay for me. :thup:

Awesome stuff, chaps. Enjoying the new skin - nice to have that bit of freshness.

Obviously there's been wholesale changes, but it remains one of the most aesthetically pleasing and functional forums on the web. Certainly the best i've been on.

Everything working okay for me. :thup:

I like you.

Questions/issues re:Tapatalk

1. For some reason in certain threads the page numbers at the top don't show up. Any reason that happens?

2. Some of the smileys don't show up as smileys but just as the code.

3. Can't access the last post in some threads. Clicking the thread takes me to the first post instead.

But anyway, this is genius. Thanks Rich and the moderating team :thup: Today has been a giant leap for N-O-kind.

Questions/issues re:Tapatalk

1. For some reason in certain threads the page numbers at the top don't show up. Any reason that happens?

2. Some of the smileys don't show up as smileys but just as the code.

3. Can't access the last post in some threads. Clicking the thread takes me to the first post instead.

But anyway, this is genius. Thanks Rich and the moderating team :thup: Today has been a giant leap for N-O-kind.

Tapatalk is its own entity unfortunately, I was looking to see if it was customisable but couldn't find anything to say it was.

May just sort itself out as there were other images missing yesterday that are now showing up.

Which match is in the sexy new banner, btw? Jus' intrested really.

I really don't know mate, sorry. My brother whipped it up for us and I just gave him some general direction as to how it should look. It is fucking class like.

It's not bad at all when on the laptop, though. Anyone noticed the massive difference in the colour scheme between Mac/Windows as well?

Anybody know the reason for that? Looks better on the Macbook/iPhone, for me, than it does on my Windows laptop.

Gotta say, the lack of borders makes it tough to read. The grey and white are so similar (at least when I view it on Windows), that all the posts/topics look bunched together, they just sort of seem to bleed into each other, with no clear demarcation between posts. Just nitpicking, but it really does stand out to me at least as the only major drawback.