Forum Service Issues and Updates

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hey, don't understand everything that's been talked about the past couple of pages, but I'm on Talk Talk, and whatever page I'm on I've got the IP at the beginning of the website. Don't know if that's of any interest to you, Rich. :dontknow:

Also echo Interpolic. Especially the past few days with the stuff you've been doing, the transfer deadline etc, you guys do a crazy good job on this place. I'll be sad to see it close near the end of the season, or whenever Dave said so. :thup:

Dave's a bad man.

Cheers though, to you and Interpolic. Hopefully all the disruption will be worth it when we're sitting pretty on SMF 2.0 with all our new bells and whistles.

The IP thing is normal at the moment mate, it should be back to being the normal URL by Monday.

Running  at snail pace on my touch, looks great.. Was expecting to see junkheads design though.

He didn't have the time to do it. We've left the option open to him if he wants to in the future. We just had to get moved, basically.

Running  at snail pace on my touch, looks great.. Was expecting to see junkheads design though.

He didn't have the time to do it. We've left the option open to him if he wants to in the future. We just had to get moved, basically.

Ah cool, wasn't complaining like, looks really good how it is.

Just bought tapatalk to try it out and I haven't got a clue how to add a forum to it :lol:

Just bought tapatalk to try it out and I haven't got a clue how to add a forum to it :lol:

Might have to hold fire on Tapatalk mate, we're nearly there but need to sort a few things out first.

You have to go on tapatalk and do a search for this place, don't think it's fully set up yet though.

Can anyone remember the setting to make sure that email notifications show the post contents?

I'll change the setting, it's an Admin one.

Star O0

And has the hidden post count always been a conscious decision?

Post counts are available in your profile stats. They've never been on display in this view.