Sack Race - Who is Next?

James
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ancelotti should be given more time and some money to buy a new striker...I can't see anyone of the needed quality to turn it around for Chelsea. At the start of the season they were unbeatable, its still the same players and manager, daft decision unless they've got Mourinho lined up to come back.

As for Woy, well he's knackered and its the right decision if they replace him with a Rafa type manager but I think they'll coast with Kenny Dogliesh which is the wrong answer to their problems imo.

Also if Wham sack Grant and bring in Allardyce and let him sign Samba they are staying up without much problem.

Aye, £60 if it's Hodgson first. Might stick a tenner on Carlo at 6/1 just to be safe.

6/1!?

It'll clearly be Grant.

Here mate, I'll stick a few on Carlo, just to help you out.

evanfanning Evan Fanning

by devilman40k

SSN reporting that Hodgson seen putting heavy black bin bag into the boot of his car at Melwood. Has anyone seen Sammy Lee?

:lol:

mcintoshpaul Paul McIntosh

@georgeyboy Radio 3 has just reported that Radio 2 has reported that they never reported that Hodgson has been sacked. All cleared up now.

:lol: I love twitter like.

danroan Dan Roan

by SiClancy

Liverpool unable to confirm if Hodgson press conference will go ahead as planned tomorrow afternoon.

:frantic:

Woy has stormed off in James Brown style rage across the UK with a shotgun in his boot.

NESV being new owners I can see how they'd be nervous to sack Woy right now without having their own CEO and everything in place. I think they'd rather wait until the summer.

Don't know how Ancelotti avoids being assassinated every day.

Still holding onto the hope that they both get sacked at exactly the same moment and both pay out :laugh:

Yourself and Neesy have put me in a reasonable position. Got in at 15/8 on Roy when you pointed it out last week. £100 plus free £25 from joining Paddy Power, then got in on Grant at 4-1 when Neesy posted the story from SSN at £30 and took Ancelotti at the same price and amount (altho he has since gone longer). So, still hoping for Roy to go, but if Grant or Ancelotti go i've just about covered myself. If someone else goes, I'm fucked.

Guest neesy111

Still holding onto the hope that they both get sacked at exactly the same moment and both pay out :laugh:

Yourself and Neesy have put me in a reasonable position. Got in at 15/8 on Roy when you pointed it out last week. £100 plus free £25 from joining Paddy Power, then got in on Grant at 4-1 when Neesy posted the story from SSN at £30 and took Ancelotti at the same price and amount (altho he has since gone longer). So, still hoping for Roy to go, but if Grant or Ancelotti go i've just about covered myself. If someone else goes, I'm fucked.

Happy to Help.