Sebastian Larsson

Guest taps01

Wish I'd never even tried tbh. People are right cunts to ITKs. Now I know how it feels to have the power, you feel great but as other forumites turn on you you slowly become an outcast.

You try to help people and what happens? People just won't have it. Well shove it up your cocks, I'm off to bed. Bunch of suspicious wankers.

Guest SuperShola!

Larsson is a smoke screen for the the return of Shearer and us signing Batman.

I'm not making this shit up, I swear!

Wish I'd never even tried tbh. People are right c***s to ITKs. Now I know how it feels to have the power, you feel great but as other forumites turn on you you slowly become an outcast.

You try to help people and what happens? People just won't have it. Well shove it up your cocks, I'm off to bed. Bunch of suspicious wankers.

:lol: :lol:

Apparently true now, just waiting for "well CWarris has been spot on before " and we have a full house :lol:

:lol:

Once a fee is agreed (and we wouldn't be talking to the player if not) then it's not exactly a stretch to suggest the deal will be done sooner rather than later. You don't need 'ITK' for that.

Wish I'd never even tried tbh. People are right cunts to ITKs. Now I know how it feels to have the power, you feel great but as other forumites turn on you you slowly become an outcast.

Jesus christ.

I'm sorry Sewelly but what do you expect? You're practically going "I'M IN THE KNOW! IT'S DEFINITELY GOING TO HAPPEN SO I'M GOING TO ACT LIKE IT IS 100% DEFINITELY GOING TO HAPPEN! I'M GREAT! I HAVE POWER! LOOK AT ME! WOOOOO!" - people aren't exactly going to respond well to it :lol:

Wish I'd never even tried tbh. People are right c***s to ITKs. Now I know how it feels to have the power, you feel great but as other forumites turn on you you slowly become an outcast.

Sounds like a fucking bad soap story :lol:

Sorry Sewelly, I do appreciate you telling us Larsson might be signing on the day it has been confirmed we have been given permission to talk to him. It's been a real help :lol:

:lol:

Jesus christ.

Cheers mate. I feel canny good about it, but that's a bit far  :thup:

Jesus christ.

Cheers mate. I feel canny good about it, but that's a bit far  :thup:

http://www.laughparty.com/funny-pictures/People-Think-Youre-Funny-1287.jpg

Sorry Sewelly, I do appreciate you telling us Larsson might be signing on the day it has been confirmed we have been given permission to talk to him. It's been a real help :lol:

Would you have known the intricate details otherwise?

I think not.