Sebastian Larsson

Guest taps01

Guest sicko2ndbest

Bentley has joined brum so it's make your mind up time

Or not, considering we've already reportedly dropped interest.

It is!

Sit on the bench the rest of the season or go. Sounds like make up your mind time to me

Or not, considering we've already reportedly dropped interest.

It is!

Sit on the bench the rest of the season or go. Sounds like make up your mind time to me

You forgot to finish the sentence. "or go....to Newcastle and potentially sit on the bench for the rest of the season" :laugh:

Guest sicko2ndbest

From one point of view I hope we have told him to stick it and pulled out.

Another view point is that we need him so should give him a couple of weeks to make the decision

Guest Chubby Jason

Seb seems to think he's good enough for Liverpool.

He is tbh. Liverpool are a top 7 team at best .

Larsson is a lower-tier PL/Championship player at best, I'm gobsmacked at all the furore surrounding the fact that this guy doesn't want to play for us. He's average at best. 

Seb seems to think he's good enough for Liverpool.

He is tbh. Liverpool are a top 7 team at best .

Larsson is a lower-tier PL/Championship player at best, I'm gobsmacked at all the furore surrounding the fact that this guy doesn't want to play for us. He's average at best. 

That's probably what's creating the furore though, that an average player thinks he's better than us.

I don't mind though, I've never thought too highly of him.

From one point of view I hope we have told him to stick it and pulled out.

Another view point is that we need him so should give him a couple of weeks to make the decision

There isn't a decision to be made.

He said "I want x pounds" we said no chance, he said fine. That's it. Talks over. We move on.

Guest Chubby Jason

To be honest, he's a better player than Jonas. Most seem to have him in their best Xl.

He's maybe marginally better delivery-wise but lacks any pace and won't scare teams. He's just OK, I'd take Bentley ahead of him any day, at least he's shown he can produce at a really high level when he wants to.

If you all remember, the much heralded Kevin Nolan was signed to make his debut in a Tyne-Wear derby and was very underwhelming, kicked one off the line and celebrated with Shola after he scored the pen, and did precisely nowt else.

If you all remember, the much heralded Kevin Nolan was signed to make his debut in a Tyne-Wear derby and was very underwhelming, kicked one off the line and celebrated with Shola after he scored the pen, and did precisely nowt else.

Pretty good marker for what was to come then :lol: