Peter Mallinger RIP

binnsy

Peter Mallinger,  former director and NUFC vice president has died in hospital aged 75,  had been suffering with leukemia.  He was the person who help fund the transfer of Andy Cole back in 1993.

R.I.P Peter.

I don't know if Merlin will have had anything to do with him but Mallinger was kicked out of the club by Sir John when he took over.  Mallinger wrote a book, I might type out some of the more interesting quotes later if I have time.

R.I.P Peter.

I don't know if Merlin will have had anything to do with him but Mallinger was kicked out of the club by Sir John when he took over.  Mallinger wrote a book, I might type out some of the more interesting quotes later if I have time.

Aye, do that Mick.

R.I.P Peter.

Aye, do that Mick.

on a similar subject (mallingers book) has anyone read dennis cassidys book yet ?

R.I.P Peter.

Aye, do that Mick.

on a similar subject (mallingers book) has anyone read dennis cassidys book yet ?

No. I've heard its a canny read though.