John Carver

Guest neesy111

Carver just combining different things from managers that he's worked under, and hoping it gives him his own blueprint of a tactical master class.

:lol: Aye. He should probably consider looking at more important things than "I've had a stinker" shirts.

What incenses me most is not that Vurn is the one forced to don the shirt, but the fact that he's being tailed by two absolute shithouse dogshite players who'd probably never be forced to wear that shirt on account of their chummy relationship with our utterly retarded horseturd excuse for a head coach.

What incenses me most is not that Vurn is the one forced to don the shirt, but the fact that he's being tailed by two absolute shithouse dogshite players who'd probably never be forced to wear that shirt on account of their chummy relationship with our utterly retarded horseturd excuse for a head coach.

That fucking grin on Obertan's face

That fucking grin on Obertan's face

Jack Balcok showing his penis off n all.

Yes, you just know it'll be used as a stick to beat the players he doesn't like and his mates'll never have to wear it.

Can you imagine Willo, Colback or Obertan being asked to don that despite being worse at football than I am at the fucking ski jump?

Bit pathetic how Matterface said Carver was a bit parochial and over plays the Geordie card AFTER he speaks with him :lol:

[/quote

Bit pathetic how Matterface said Carver was a bit parochial and over plays the Geordie card AFTER he speaks with him :lol:

One consolation is Natalie Sawyer dumped him.

I received oral pleasure from Natalie Sawyer when I worked at TEAMtalk at a party at Ian Harte's house.

Newcastle are set to announce a sizeable profit for the last financial year, but Carver maintains that Ashley is as enthusiastic about the football as the balance sheet.

“Of course he is kicking every ball – you can see that,” said Carver.

“When he came to the football club, I saw that. When you get involved in football and you like football, you have this drive and enthusiasm, and he has still got all that.”

That quote seals Carver for me. Worse or equally embedded into the regime as Pardew was.

No sympathy anymore (as if there ever was).

He needs to be added to the list of people we should be hounding out. Unforgivable quotes.

We are absolutely fucked to the high heavens if Ashley is delighted with 2 wins in 8. Fuck sake.

Willing to bet he doesn't give a single fuck as long as we're not in grave danger of going down. Just stay up, that's the remit, just stay exactly where we are and he'll be cush.

We are absolutely f***ed to the high heavens if Ashley is delighted with 2 wins in 8. f*** sake.

Willing to bet he doesn't give a single f*** as long as we're not in grave danger of going down. Just stay up, that's the remit, just stay exactly where we are and he'll be cush.

Yeah, I totally and regrettably agree. However, we all know that 2 wins in 8 over a season is horrific relegation form. Surely even Ashley can understand that giving Carver the job full time for next season is an unavoidable disaster. Delighted FFS, it's pathetic.

Newcastle are set to announce a sizeable profit for the last financial year, but Carver maintains that Ashley is as enthusiastic about the football as the balance sheet.

“When he came to the football club, I saw that. When you get involved in football and you like football, you have this drive and enthusiasm, and he has still got all that.”

Someone post his comments on the Hughton sacking please.

"It's a travesty. I'm devastated and angry. It's another situation where you have a young coach-manager learning his stripes like he did last year in the Championship, did a fantastic job, did the job with style.

"He then took them into the Premier League on limited resources, brought in some decent players and this has happened."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/n/newcastle_united/9261212.stm

"It's a travesty. I'm devastated and angry. It's another situation where you have a young coach-manager learning his stripes like he did last year in the Championship, did a fantastic job, did the job with style.

"He then took them into the Premier League on limited resources, brought in some decent players and this has happened."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/n/newcastle_united/9261212.stm

He did a radio interview slating Ash didn't he?

Aye. Said Rugby League was for "thick as fuck Yorkshire wankers" iirc.

assuming he's implemented this>?

proxy.jpg?t=HBhAaHR0cHM6Ly9mYXJtOS5zdGF0aWNmbGlja3IuY29tLzg2NjUvMTYwODYzMDczNTNfY2UxYmEyYmNkMl96LmpwZxTABxTKCQAWABIA&s=5OoqeOSIMi5EMcPik3xbmhDWM6s4dusw5BngjS2tcRw

MSM_3211

:lol: I cannot think of a worse way to manage a group of human beings tbh.

Carver needs to get that shirt tattooed on his chest tbh. You're training with Colback and Obertan and this ugly freak makes you wear this monstrosity despite being several divisions better than than the utter cunts around you taking the piss.

A snivelling sycophant. Pathetic man.