MLS

Kaizero

Chris Anton ‏@chrisanton10 4h

the MLS All stars play worse teams every year... they are playing Roma, i dont care at all

Connor Schaaf ‏@Super_Schaaf 4h

If the MLS All Stars don't beat Roma...

Blake Hocking ‏@saintsfan949 3h

some soccer team called AS Roma is here at UMKC to practice for the MLS All Star Game, too bad Americans do not even know who they are #Roma

GGooglyBoogly ‏@ggooglyboogly 45m

AS Roma kinda sucks, no comparison to Chelsea, no reason MLS should lose to tonight.

:anguish:

Kyle Beckerman's starting, I don't see how that doesn't make it worthy of staying up

Your hatred for that guy is astounding. As somebody who enjoys holding player specific footballing grudges, I admire it greatly.

:lol: I don't think I can hate him after his performances later in the Gold Cup, he's just so fucking boring. Useful enough for the first team, but I've seen enough sideways passes from his dreadlocks to last forever.

Those tweets though :lol: Tbf, we do normally win, as long as it's not against Man Utd.

I just find the idea of US football fans coming away from these friendlies and naively chalking these wins over European clubs as legit notches of success/indication of respective qualities of teams massively cringe inducing.

It ruins the image of fine sawka fans like yourself  :aww:

the MLS All stars play worse teams every year... they are playing Roma, i dont care at all

some soccer team called AS Roma is here at UMKC to practice for the MLS All Star Game, too bad Americans do not even know who they are #Roma

AS Roma kinda sucks, no comparison to Chelsea, no reason MLS should lose to tonight.

Considering that the best American player is on Roma and they are saying Roma is shit... Then.. :idiot2: People are stupid.

Considering that the best American player is on Roma and they are saying Roma is shit... Then.. :idiot2: People are stupid.

:lol: good point

I just find the idea of US football fans coming away from these friendlies and naively chalking these wins over European clubs as legit notches of success/indication of respective qualities of teams massively cringe inducing.

:thup: I can only do so much for the image with so many cunts around [heads to bigsoccer for a laugh]

I hate the MLS ASG and a large portion of soccer fans in this country. Those tweets are rage inducing.