Season Tickets

Guest BooBoo

Are you meant to receive a confirmation email from the club after the move has been made?

Aye

Literally just got one. Thanks :)

Did Simon get back to you about your re-confirmation email for changing seats from Block L to the SE Corner?

Is this the whole relocation thing ultimately down to the powers that be trying to disband a group of vocal fans that sometimes say rude things about them?

More likely to be the refusal to sit down in that area tbh.

Is this the whole relocation thing ultimately down to the powers that be trying to disband a group of vocal fans that sometimes say rude things about them?

Which is more a case of the Police exerting a bit of pressure.

Guest Roger Kint

Allowing everyone to move to SE Corner isnt exactly living up to the talk of Ashley breaking everyone up for being naughty :undecided:

:facepalm:

I considered including a disclaimer for your impending stupidity but decided to see what thought-provoking and insightful response you would come up with. Pretty much the level of pointlessness i expected, well done. You should be happy with this, the amount of 'I told you all so' comments from you today must have thrilled you.....

For anyone not as thick my point is towards those claiming this non L4 move is 'revenge' and nothing to do with the utterly shambolic and disgraceful way they have handled this.

Busy doing other, much more important things than responding to a  :fishing:  like you.

Keep it up anyway.

Well done on not replying then i guess..........

Its not fishing however, Ashley saw a chance to squeeze more money out of fans so moved the L7 costing each £110 ish extra imo and not because L7 makes nasty chants(which happens in every part of the ground fwiw) Its a shitty way to treat people and shows his utter contempt for his customers but not a revenge mission hence my post. Again i didnt expect you to think when replying.

Makes no sense. Very few police in the SE and Gallowgate area of the ground. Majority are in L7, and the Police box is in L4

Are you being serious? Fucking hell man.

Guest toonlass

Got an email confirming it. South east corner block E.

Are you meant to receive a confirmation email from the club after the move has been made?

Aye

Literally just got one. Thanks :)

Did Simon get back to you about your re-confirmation email for changing seats from Block L to the SE Corner?

I thought it was to do with extending the away end? I have no idea really.

Makes no sense. Very few police in the SE and Gallowgate area of the ground. Majority are in L7, and the Police box is in L4

It's against the law and the grounds safety certificate to allow standing throughout the game.

The police/club are supposed to enforce this so by splitting up an area of 2500 people who constantly stand and spreading them elsewhere it will help alleviate that problem.

It also makes the police job easier if those chanting and standing are not in close proximity to the away fans.

100% serious.

No sooner the singing section was put together standing in that area became a problem and despite efforts by the club people still continued to stand there, it even went as far as the club subcontracting stewards as the one's already there were having no impact and all they got from that was people complaining about heavy handed treatment when they attempted to get people to sit through games.

You all fucked it up for yourselves.

100% serious.

No sooner the singing section was put together standing in that area became a problem and despite efforts by the club people still continued to stand there, it even went as far as the club subcontracting stewards as the one's already there were having no impact and all they got from that was people complaining about heavy handed treatment when they attempted to get people to sit through games.

You all fucked it up for yourselves.

This.

Guest Roger Kint

I thought it was to do with extending the away end? I have no idea really.

Well that has to be part of it. If he was already going to extend the family sections then moving L7C was always going to be his best option, especially as he gets to charge those fans moving a larger price for a ST whereas having a family section in L4 for instance would lose him money.

Edit: Plus ujpest has a point re standing

It's against the law and the grounds safety certificate to allow standing throughout the game.

The police/club are supposed to enforce this so by splitting up an area of 2500 people who constantly stand and spreading them elsewhere it will help alleviate that problem.

It also makes the police job easier if those chanting and standing are not in close proximity to the away fans.

I see your point, but if say 500 people now go to the SE Corner to stand, the Police will have to shift some of their officers every week to compensate this factor.

And Ashley is cost cutting even the Police at the matches.

I see your point, but if say 500 people now go to the SE Corner to stand, the Police will have to shift some of their officers every week to compensate this factor.

And Ashley is cost cutting even the Police at the matches.

Not as big a problem though when they're 3/4's of a mile away from the away fans and they aren't exchanging audible insults, coins and plastic pop bottles with each though is it.

Guest jrtoonarmy

Every ground in this league has an area where 1000's of fans stand!! its against ground regs but so fuck! its football

If the issue was merely about standing, then the no standing rule should have been enforced.

No need to break up some of our most vocal fans, LIE that they would, one have priority when moves began, two, be able to move to level four and three remain seated together. Nobody was ever told that fans would not be able to move to level four. Today is the first anyone has heard of it!

This is NOT about policy, it is about the lies and deceit inherent within the core of the club.

If the issue was merely about standing, then the no standing rule should have been enforced.

No need to break up some of our most vocal fans, LIE that they would, one have priority when moves began, two, be able to move to level four and three remain seated together. Nobody was ever told that fans would not be able to move to level four. Today is the first anyone has heard of it!

This is NOT about policy, it is about the lies and deceit inherent within the core of the club.

It's nothing new you know.

I've been moved/shafted twice by NUFC in past, once when SJH was head honcho and once when Shepherd was in charge.

To be fair mind, i complained about it the first time by writing directly to SJH as when i went to have a look at the building work taking place our 2 seats hadn't been removed like they said they were and he got us sorted and we remained where we were.

http://www.chelseafc.com/javaImages/b9/76/0,,10268~9402041,00.jpg

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01367/the_kop2_1367348c.jpg

Just some examples of standing in the EPL

The no standing policy has always been there and the club have tried to police it the best they can, as I've said they even got outside help to try and get people to sit after the original stewards didn't have any success and all they got hit with was complaints of heavy handed treatment while the fans there still continued to stand, some even seeing it as an act of defiance that they won't be made to sit.

Yet now they're scratching their heads why they're all getting moved and will be taken over by a bigger family section, the fact is you had a good thing going on being all lumped in together while paying a discount rate for tickets and you fucked it up by acting as defiant as if you were away fans on a once per season jolly.

The underhand manner in which the club have gone about this all point to there being reasons the club don't want to go public with, which covers all 3 of the reasons listed above.

Are you being serious? f***ing hell man.

100% serious.

You all f***ed it up for yourselves.

At no point in our dealings with the club, or any of our sources close to the club, has standing been mentioned as a concern.

The reasons for disbanding are simple:

1) The tickets are cheap and they see the potential to milk the away fans for more money.

2) Premier League rules have made the expansion of the away end compulsory, so they have an excuse for having to move the away fans.

3) Too much fan spirit, especially when its as Anti-Ashley as L7 can be, irritates the management.

If it were a standing issue, they'd enforce no standing or stipulate that they have to disband the section to comply with the rules.

and be forced to pay an extra £114 . . . . no thanks.

The price rise was part of the move wasn't it? It was clearly stated on the renewal pack.

I am being forced to move.

I joined the 3 year loyalty scheme which was clearly stated I would pay that price.

The club really have messed up the renewals this year!

Anyone else take the annual direct debit option?

If so any idea when the money is due to come out of a bank account?