Season Tickets

Guest BooBoo

Maybe they are orders from Ashley not to relocate to L4 but the box office are starting a rebellion behind his back and relocating everyone  to SE Corner.

Reserve team players and players complimentary tickets were all in L4 for WBA.

Row U is the very back row apparently, so save for arsehole stewards we should be able to stand.

Aye that's why i picked it. I see people standing on the back row of the East Stand so that's why i chose the seats.

Hopefully it will be our own mini signing corner next season.

Guest toonlass

Blef, where are you sitting next season?

Think in the South-East corner, just phoned them back after they gave us block L and said we wanted the South East corner, they said they would move us there.

Little tip for those awaiting a phone call.

I rang, waited 8 mins to get through. A woman answered and asked 'if i had been phone called?'

I replied 'yes' (I hadn't)

'Who by?'

I replied 'erm...a woman'

She then said 'ok' and searched for my application.

She sorted it, done and dusted.

Hopefully you lot can move to the SE Corner too :thup:

Guest Roger Kint

Allowing everyone to move to SE Corner isnt exactly living up to the talk of Ashley breaking everyone up for being naughty :undecided:

New seat:

SE Corner

Block F

Row U Seat 96/97

:(

Absolutely gutted

Don't worry, a lot of fans are moving here.

Trying to give this move momentum.

Exactly, we can easily still turn this into a positive, imagine his face first game of the season when he takes his seat and opposite him the SE Corner is full of fans standing, singing, still together & not backing down. Stick together, if we have the numbers (3,000 from Leazes corner) we have the power, spread the word, get the momentum going and we can still turn this into a blessing in diguise and shove it right back down the wankers throat.

New seat:

SE Corner

Block F

Row U Seat 96/97

Absolutely gutted

Exactly, we can easily still turn this into a positive, imagine his face first game of the season when he takes his seat and opposite him the SE Corner is full of fans standing, singing, still together & not backing down. Stick together, if we have the numbers (3,000 from Leazes corner) we have the power, spread the word, get the momentum going and we can still turn this into a blessing in diguise and shove it right back down the wankers throat.

Believe.

New seat:

SE Corner

Block F

Row U Seat 96/97

Absolutely gutted

:clap:

I hope we can stand in the SE Corner like :lol:

I thought it was full of owld gadgies whenever i've been there tbh.

Guest icemanblue

Allowing everyone to move to SE Corner isnt exactly living up to the talk of Ashley breaking everyone up for being naughty :undecided:

What a tit, man. :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

:facepalm:

I considered including a disclaimer for your impending stupidity but decided to see what thought-provoking and insightful response you would come up with. Pretty much the level of pointlessness i expected, well done. You should be happy with this, the amount of 'I told you all so' comments from you today must have thrilled you.....

For anyone not as thick my point is towards those claiming this non L4 move is 'revenge' and nothing to do with the utterly shambolic and disgraceful way they have handled this.

:facepalm:

I considered including a disclaimer for your impending stupidity but decided to see what thought-provoking and insightful response you would come up with. Pretty much the level of pointlessness i expected, well done. You should be happy with this, the amount of 'I told you all so' comments from you today must have thrilled you.....

For anyone not as thick my point is towards those claiming this non L4 move is 'revenge' and nothing to do with the utterly shambolic and disgraceful way they have handled this.

Have more important things to do than things than respond to a  :fishing:  like you.

Keep it up anyway.

Guest toonlass

Are you meant to receive a confirmation email from the club after the move has been made?

Aye