Season Tickets

Guest BooBoo

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

To be honest Level 7 doesn't sound as loud as you think it does, at least to the rest of the stadium! You guys sound as quiet to us in the Gallowgate end as the people in the Gallowgate end do to you. Be sad to see the banter with the away fans go though.

To be honest Level 7 doesn't sound as loud as you think it does, at least to the rest of the stadium! You guys sound as quiet to us in the Gallowgate end as the people in the Gallowgate end do to you. Be sad to see the banter with the away fans go though.

I think the problem is the acoustics rather than any lack of noise.

This is exactly what I warned many of you of months ago, whilst I was on an 'agenda horse'.

We are going to do our best to do something about this if it appears that the fans in Level 7 are being scattered around the stadium..

Hold on, weren't you the one having 'postive' meetings with Simon Esland? Peasepud over on Toontastic was the first to warn everyone this was the plan.

I'm not so sure, been some times when sound has been cracking from up there, West Brom is a good example but plenty more when the noise is as loud everywhere else in the stadium. That's not the point though the point is the club is pissing around it's fans, plain and simple.

to me its more about trying to keep the away fans quieter...and as you say, the banter is quality

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Aye, that as well. Just a pet peeve I have when groups of fans think they provide the majority of atmosphere in the game.

I'm not so sure, been some times when sound has been cracking from up there, West Brom is a good example but plenty more when the noise is as loud everywhere else in the stadium. That's not the point though the point is the club is pissing around it's fans, plain and simple.

You're right, but the height of Level 7 means that the noise will tend to drift over the East Stand and Gallowgate more than it would if the ground was a classic bowl shape.

Guest icemanblue

There's no doubt that the atmosphere will suffer next season, and beyond. They can be heard, loud and clear, by the vast majority of the stadium.

Guest toonlass

UNBELIEVABLE!!! Mate's just had a call from the BO saying we CAN'T have a ST in L4 as they aren't selling STs in that area. I shit you not!!!

And so it begins.

Me too! Knew it

Guest jrtoonarmy

Just come off the phone, WE HAVE BEEN f***ed OFF!!! level 4 will not be home to any new season ticket holders!!!!! what do we do now. i might just not go back

Aye, that as well. Just a pet peeve I have when groups of fans think they provide the majority of atmosphere in the game.

You'll not be happy to hear that I personally acount for 61% of the noise that comes from L7 then.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

You'll not be happy to hear that I personally acount for 61% of the noise that comes from L7 then.

Somehow believe that.  ;D

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

If you had any balls, you'd all request to sit in the Milburn stand right next to the directors box.  :pow:

Guest toonlass

If you had any balls, you'd all request to sit in the Milburn stand right next to the directors box.  :pow:

More expensive there tho

What are people saying to the box office when they get 'the call' and more importantly what are they saying to us? Is it "sorry you can't sit in L4 k thx bi xxx" or are they telling us to pick somewhere else? When the call me I'm tempted to demand I be allowed down to the box office to pick my seat myself. I'm not letting those mouthbreathers put me somewhere.

Everybody get on twitter and try and get hold of Simon Esland?

What are people saying to the box office when they get 'the call' and more importantly what are they saying to us? Is it "sorry you can't sit in L4 k thx bi xxx" or are they telling us to pick somewhere else? When the call me I'm tempted to demand I be allowed down to the box office to pick my seat myself. I'm not letting those mouthbreathers put me somewhere.

I'm going to try and ring in a mo.

Guest toonlass

Everybody get on twitter and try and get hold of Simon Esland?

I'm going to try and ring in a mo.

Just that they are calling from the box office, that no movers will be placed in Level 4 and Level 2 and where do we want to sit, basically they will move you and your friends that you put your renewal in with, but won't say where others are moving to. Me and my mates have moved to the Gallowgate.

They're basically saying they aren't selling any NEW STs in L4.

So basically we're being moved, forced to pay in excess of £100 extra for the privilege and can't sit where we want to. Absolute fucking wankers.