Season Tickets

Guest BooBoo

don't mind them moving those in L7 (the problems re standing have been mentioned enough) however if some signed up for 3 year deals at that price and are being forced to move then the club should honour that price.

http://www.nufc.com/

So, I paid for and requested Level 4?

Does this mean i'll be moved to the Gallowgate corner or will I just be dumped randomly somewhere?

They'll either ask you to name somehwere else other than L4 or dump you somewhere random themselves, so I'd get onto them and tell them you want the SE Corner if you want to stay with the same group.

Guest SuperShola!

Does this mean i'll be moved to the Gallowgate corner or will I just be dumped randomly somewhere?

They'll either ask you to name somehwere else other than L4 or dump you somewhere random themselves, so I'd get onto them and tell them you want the SE Corner if you want to stay with the same group.

Cheers bud. Would I be able to do it over the phone or would I have to go over with my receipt?

Cheers bud. Would I be able to do it over the phone or would I have to go over with my receipt?

Im not 100% sure mate, by the sounds of it you should be able to do it over the phone. I'd get a row nearer the back too.

Just phone up and say someone phoned you and you said you would phone back.

aye thats pretty much what i done...said i had a missed call as i couldnt answer it at work

all sorted now, strawberry corner

What Scoreboard?

I'd have thought the best place for a scoreboard would be at each end of the Milburn Stand/Leazes Level 7 on the glass sides or on the top of the Gallowgate Roof.

This, or even overhanging the Level 7 balcony slightly, depending on the size of it.

I rang them up saying I had a missed call and they explained that they hadn't contacted me but they will get in touch eventually. So I said when you "eventually" contact me will there definitely still be seats available in the SE corner and all she said is that she can't confirm that there will still be seats available. Total useless cunts.

Speaking as someone who packed in my season ticket after 19 seasons last summer and has been paying game by game for last season I can say that the SE Corner is one of the most populated parts of the ground when it comes to Season Ticket holders. I tend to buy my tickets as soon as they are released for online sale and the sections in there were always showing 'limited' or 'nearly sold out' whereas the SW, NW & NE Corners always showed 'good' availability when they first went on General sale. I reckon that there's a maximum of 400 free seats in there as opposed to well over 1,000 in SW and NE corners.

Seems to me that they are putting people in there because with it already being quite full they can dot people about better whereas in the other 3 corners or the Gallowgate Upper people could have a better pick of seats and still end up congregating together.

I was going to get another season ticket for next year after my year out but they can shove it now. Total disgrace how they feel they can treat loyal supporters like this and just get away with it time and time again. "We're moving you yet again next season. We'll tell you where you'll be sitting despite there now being 20,000 free seats available because we've managed to p*ss off so many fans over the past 4 years. Oh yes, and we'll be wanting an extra £110 off you now as well for moving you to somewhere you don't really want to go to!" F**k off man.

Northern League for me next season. I'll walk along to Newcastle Benfield to watch my football. At least they appreciate my support there, and I hope those of you that they still haven't bothered ringing yet get sorted with half decent seats.

Speaking as someone who packed in my season ticket after 19 seasons last summer and has been paying game by game for last season I can say that the SE Corner is one of the most populated parts of the ground when it comes to Season Ticket holders. I tend to buy my tickets as soon as they are released for online sale and the sections in there were always showing 'limited' or 'nearly sold out' whereas the SW, NW & NE Corners always showed 'good' availability when they first went on General sale. I reckon that there's a maximum of 400 free seats in there as opposed to well over 1,000 in SW and NE corners.

Seems to me that they are putting people in there because with it already being quite full they can dot people about better whereas in the other 3 corners or the Gallowgate Upper people could have a better pick of seats and still end up congregating together.

As someone who sits there quite a bit what's the atmosphere like? Will we get scowled at by miserable old sods for having a bit of a sing song?

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

SE Corner is where most of the noise at the Gallowgate end comes from to be honest, certainly where it'll start.

I was going to get another season ticket for next year after my year out but they can shove it now. Total disgrace how they feel they can treat loyal supporters like this and just get away with it time and time again. "We're moving you yet again next season. We'll tell you we're you'll be sitting despite there now being 20,000 free seats available because we've managed to p*ss off so many fans over the past 4 years. Oh yes, and we'll be wanting an extra £110 off you now as well for moving you to somewhere you don't really want to go to!" F**k off man.

Northern League for me next season. I'll walk along to Newcastle Benfield to watch my football. At least they appreciate my support there, and I hope those of you that they still haven't bothered ringing yet get sorted with half decent seats.

This for me, after thinking about it last night I'm done. The fact I can't even sit where I want to even though it was clearly shown as available in the renewal pack has been the last straw for me, utterly disgraceful the way they've gone about all of this.

As someone who sits there quite a bit what's the atmosphere like? Will we get scowled at by miserable old sods for having a bit of a sing song?

Like Obi says it's the noisiest part of the Gallowgate. In fact it's the 2nd noisiest part of the ground after LC, or in other words the area least in need of an atmosphere injection. People in the back 2-3 rows tend to stand up but you won't get away with standing anywhere else. The view is excellent mind.

A little tip for anyone still waiting for a phone call. Section B in the SE Corner, which is one of the front 2 sections always has a group of around 20 or so lads at the back of it who stand throughout the full game and tend to make a canny bit of noise as well. Don't think there's too many seats available there though.