Season Tickets

Guest BooBoo

Fact is we are in the premiership, mid-table and look like to safely stay-up.  Have a very good core group of players which need adding to.  This club has been in far worst positions and there are many other 'big clubs' in far worse positions than us.

I've made a decision of that I won't ever buy a ST again, but that is mainly due to the awful nature of greed in the game and obscene amount players are paid nowadays, not just to do with the regime at SJP.

And your way of crossing your arms and stamping your feet at the state of the game, is not buying a season ticket?   :lol:

Strange that seems to be your entire plan regarding Sports Direct.

:lol:

Must say nufc have ballsed up by not offering the 3 year season ticket the option of the 10 year price fix. It's meant I'll be doing it year on year instead of 3 years in advance as a £150 saving now could be a £200 increase in 3 years time.

Fact is we are in the premiership, mid-table and look like to safely stay-up.  Have a very good core group of players which need adding to.  This club has been in far worst positions and there are many other 'big clubs' in far worse positions than us.

I've made a decision of that I won't ever buy a ST again, but that is mainly due to the awful nature of greed in the game and obscene amount players are paid nowadays, not just to do with the regime at SJP.

Stu would say it's because you live in London.

I don't think I've ever seen a Neesy post actively suggesting that other NUFC supporters NOT ATTEND St James' Park, when he isn't in a position to make the same sacrifice.

:rolleyes:

Find somewhere I've said that people shouldn't go to home matches? Why isn't he in the same position as you claim, I am in?

Must say nufc have ballsed up by not offering the 3 year season ticket the option of the 10 year price fix. It's meant I'll be doing it year on year instead of 3 years in advance as a £150 saving now could be a £200 increase in 3 years time.

eh?

Online it offers a 3 year deal but the hard copy form offers 10 years paid up front or 10 years by DD.

They just changed the price on my form in the ticket office to the right price as well, £312 for me and £90 for the young un. Absolute bargain considering the full price for my seat on my own is £558.00 a full £156.00 more for one person compared to 2.

Meeting with Esland finally confirmed. Going to go over the questions people have asked in the last 10 or so pages and put together the ones that most frequently came up. Will then choose at least 5 to take to the meeting, after approval from you guys on here.

Guest toonlass

Meeting with Esland finally confirmed. Going to go over the questions people have asked in the last 10 or so pages and put together the ones that most frequently came up. Will then choose at least 5 to take to the meeting, after approval from you guys on here.

What are you hoping to achieve that Jordan and Steve Wraith haven't already spoken to him about? Too many cooks etc.

Guest neesy111

What are you hoping to achieve that Jordan and Steve Wraith haven't already spoken to him about? Too many cooks etc.

It'll be those above him making these decisions anycase not him tbh.

Clarification that the price you pay for season 2011/12 is the price you pay every year for 10 years as i have a sneaky feeling from reading the renewal that it is actually a 10% discount for 10 years not a price freeze.

Ask them if they can increase the compulsary membership fee that they have added onto the season ticket price or if it's also fixed for 10 years and also ask why the deadline for the 12 months interest free is only available until 28th Feb meaning that any new season ticket holder can't take advantage of it. Cheers.

Firstly, it gives the members on here a chance to ask questions through us. I value the opinions of this boards members, despite it's sometimes elitist attitude.

N-O aside, did they ask hundreds, if not thousands of people what they'd like to be spoken about in the meeting? We have! Don't know why we fucking bother sometimes.

Guest toonlass

Firstly, it gives the members on here a chance to ask questions through us. I value the opinions of this boards members, despite it's sometimes elitist attitude.

N-O aside, did they ask hundreds, if not thousands of people what they'd like to be spoken about in the meeting? We have! Don't know why we fucking bother sometimes.

No fucker asked you to. Jordan has gone in and talked to the club, he has asked people's opinions on Facebook. He is already a week if not more ahead of you when it comes to this, why do you need to go in and talk about it too? Let Jordan and his lot sort it out.

eh?

Online it offers a 3 year deal but the hard copy form offers 10 years paid up front or 10 years by DD.

They just changed the price on my form in the ticket office to the right price as well, £312 for me and £90 for the young un. Absolute bargain considering the full price for my seat on my own is £558.00 a full £156.00 more for one person compared to 2.

My renewal form offered me the option of £1300 for a new 3 year season ticket, or monthly DD for 10 years or one off payments every year for 10 years. There was no mention of the price being frozen if I chose 3 years, been in touch with the club however and they are going to send me written confirmation that the price will at least be fixed for 10 years if I get the 3 year season ticket again.

No fucker asked you to. Jordan has gone in and talked to the club, he has asked people's opinions on Facebook. He is already a week if not more ahead of you when it comes to this, why do you need to go in and talk about it too? Let Jordan and his lot sort it out.

No need for that  response like.

Guest toonlass

There's no need for him to go on like he's doing the world a favour either.

Lol. I'm not. Why would we turn down an invitation to meet a representative from the club we support and have the chance to voice the opinions of the dozens of fans that we receive every day ..?

Guest toonlass

Lol. I'm not. Why would we turn down an invitation to meet a representative from the club we support and have the chance to voice the opinions of the dozens of fans that we receive every day ..?

What pissed me off was the "Don't know why we bother" comment. Why go on like that?