Season Tickets

Guest BooBoo

More extreme negativity masquerading as being a true fan.

Some people must be loving the fact we've been through a bad few seasons, if we did well they'd have nothing at all to whine about.

FFS, when does a club ever consult with fans or local journalists about season ticket prices? And comment on the strategy for the upcoming transfer window? I doubt it has ever happened.

Try spending hundreds or more likely, thousands of pounds  of money you can't really afford, just to have  the piss taken out of you then you might understand the negativity

Some people must be loving the fact we've been through a bad few seasons, if we did well they'd have nothing at all to whine about.

FFS, when does a club ever consult with fans or local journalists about season ticket prices? And comment on the strategy for the upcoming transfer window? I doubt it has ever happened.

Negativity, or reality?

Try spending hundreds or more likely, thousands of pounds  of money you can't really afford, just to have  the piss taken out of you then you might understand the negativity

Try being a bit less patronising, and maybe actually address my argument.

Negativity, or reality?

In this case, negativity. That True Faith article gets worse with every read.

A wind-up, surely?

Negativity, or reality?

Just out of interest, what is it from that article that you disagree with? The points made, or the tone?

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Find it odd that a Fanzine would snub the interview with the Head of Customer Relations (considering its his job to talk to 'customers' and not Mike Ashley's). Always strikes me how important some fanzine/groups believe they are. Would they expect Richard Branson to speak to them regarding Virgin matters, for example?

Find it odd that a Fanzine would snub the interview with the Head of Customer Relations (considering its his job to talk to 'customers' and not Mike Ashley's). Always strikes me how important some fanzine/groups believe they are. Would they expect Richard Branson to speak to them regarding Virgin matters, for example?

Arrogance.

No fanzine is going to get to question Mike Ashley about season tickets, transfers and the future direction of the club.

:lol:

Negativity, or reality?

Just out of interest, what is it from that article that you disagree with? The points made, or the tone?

A bit of both really, basically I can't stand this self-flagellating assumption that every player is leaving, and the criticism of the club for not discussing season ticket deals and transfer plans with the fans/media is ludicrous.

Also the incredibly smug tone that suggests everyone should agree with their attitude if they're a proper fan.

FWIW I understand that people are pissed off (rightly) about almost everything to do with NUFC... but I don't see the point in inventing reasons to criticise them when there are so many real ones.

Before the Carroll sale everything was looking up again, now suddenly it's apocalypse. I can't keep up.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Arrogance.

No fanzine is going to get to question Mike Ashley about season tickets, transfers and the future direction of the club.

:lol:

Madness.  :thdn:

Not sure on my renewal yet, but there's nothing really 'suspicious' about the date they've been released. Don't most clubs release their renewal packs around the March time? Always thought Newcastle were really late with their packs in the past (which caught people out when the season started and their tickets hadn't arrived).

Negativity, or reality?

I do agree with what they say about Ashley's plan about getting season ticket money in early but at the same i'd be renewing regardless of what division we are in or what players we brought, so i see it as a fair deal in respect of discounts and price freeze although the singing section being removed is a disgrace.

The article is full of itself though thinking they can just meet up with the board to discuss which players they are planning to sell or buy. I doubt any other club in the country does this sort of approach. Also the quote of 'We would have won at Blackburn had we had a half decent striker up top'! Any team in the world can play a very attacking approach to the game and batter a side without having that slice of luck in front of goal, to try and have a sly dig at Ashley/Pardew for not replacing Carroll is just pathetic.

Absolutely, the club have offered them an interview, any retarded questions Simon can't answer, he can try and find out for them, but with the 'We don't know what he's up to, but he must be up to something' attitude, and I'm astounded the club feels the need to even do that the way they go on.

No answer will ever satisfy them, just make their little conspiracy detectors spin around even faster. Muppets.

wait they wanted an interview with ashley or llambias who don't speak (ashley) or rarely speak (llambias) to journalists and turned down a chance to talk to the guy designated for this sort of thing in the customer relations guy ???

Guest thenorthumbrian

Pitiful attitude from TF like.

Yeah, fancy expecting the people who run a club to make any attempt to communicate  in an open and honest manner with the fans of that club.

The attitude of some fans towards our current owner is masochistic.

I can see there point Simon Esland will give stock answers as a marketing man, at least with Del he is off the wall & will make good copy.

Esland looks like the sort of chap who would knock around with the MilBLANDS

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/48895_623421907_6603_n.jpg

Head of Customer Relations offers to speak to customers! Disgraceful!!!!

Next time you get upset by BA demand to speak to Willie Walsh and see if you get offered a meeting with Head of Customer Relations or just a recorded message.

That article really was TF at it's wrist slitting best and comes across as arrogant and self important. Shame that they are so obsessively biased nowadays as it used to be a canny read. Anyway looks like all the players are gonna be sold, we're buying no one, the club are insulting us by sending out renewals ahead of the new season and all the money will be going straight to the FCB anyway.

I don't know if any of these self-appointed spokespeople have any experience of successful business negotiations but judging by their manner I assume not.

"We'd like a meeting to discuss our concerns and by the way we're actively trying to arrange a boycott of your bosses business interests, but don't try and fob us off with the senior manager who's job it is to deal with these things as we're far too important for him". Tossers.

Fortunately Jordan who posts on here sems to be pretty savvy and resides in the real world, hopefully he will be able to get something done.

Guest icemanblue

Actually the date of Feb 28th is for people wanting to pay over 12 months. If you get it later you just pay over fewer months. So if you opt in before the end of April deadline you only get direct debit for 10 months not 12.

Is this for the regular 10 year deal? If so, I hope I receive my pack pretty soon!

Pitiful attitude from TF like.

Yeah, fancy expecting the people who run a club to make any attempt to communicate  in an open and honest manner with the fans of that club.

The attitude of some fans towards our current owner is masochistic.

What?