Season Tickets

Guest BooBoo

Aww, waxxa, cannit wait to get me whistle man.

http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/6721/img1324p.jpg

Great grammar in the first paragraph of that black box like, they always manage to f*** up something.  Sure when they sent out the 3 year one the small print talked about "garunteeing" your ticket or something.

Going all out for a platinum membership over the next 10 years. Might get a limited edition of Tiote's golden droppings.

Guest michaelfoster

Why do you (UfN) have a picture on your Facebook page that is insulting to the majority of Newcastle United season ticket holders?

Just went on the UfN facebook to look at the pic and it really is insulting to the majority of Newcastle fans who contribute more financially for season tickets than others. Ive mentioned in the past that some (not all) fans in Level 7 have a holier than thou attitude and this really helps cement that.

I was interested in what was going to happen to L7 but after reading some posts on here and seeing that facebook picture i really couldn't give a sh*t what happens to them now

Why do you (UfN) have a picture on your Facebook page that is insulting to the majority of Newcastle United season ticket holders?

Just went on the UfN facebook to look at the pic and it really is insulting to the majority of Newcastle fans who contribute more financially for season tickets than others. Ive mentioned in the past that some (not all) fans in Level 7 have a holier than thou attitude and this really helps cement that.

I was interested in what was going to happen to L7 but after reading some posts on here and seeing that facebook picture i really couldn't give a sh*t what happens to them now

Probably worth noting someone else has added it to the UfN page.

By leaving it there they endorse it, if not they should remove it.

Guest icemanblue

93% of NUFC fans want the singing corner replaced.  I would like to know the error margin of this vote please.

:lol:

D'SI Neesy is on the case!

Guest toonlass

What's this picture then? I'm on my phone and can't see it.

Back on subject, you could ask Mr Esland why supporters who are being displaced (not through choice) from Level 7 are being charged over £100 for the privilege. Especially since we were only just moved 3 years ago (again without a choice).

Back on subject, you could ask Mr Esland why supporters who are being displaced (not through choice) from Level 7 are being charged over £100 for the privilege. Especially since we were only just moved 3 years ago (again without a choice).

Its pretty much a piss take of different sections of the ground, an overlay of the ground with various descriptions of the fans that sit there.  Sssshhhhh over the gallowgate, pensioners over east stand, day trippers and 2.4 children over family area and they atmosphere has been placed outside the ground, not sure who that symbolises.

I've never had anything to do with UfN or any other group that say they represent me and so have no affiliation or really a care about moving the "singing section" However i do want whats best for NUFC and i suppose thats having a full stadium every game, i can understand why UfN are upset at the Level 7 gang being moved however i cant see how they seem to be shocked by it?

From looking at their FB page alot of people hit the reason straight away, "its because most of the FCB chants start from there" Of course it is.  Imagine having a business that you put money into, bring investors/prospective investors to, bring clients to and when they get there they get to listen to your businesses core customers call you a wanker.

MA has done a lot wrong but he still owns the club and still calls the shots, if UfN are going to get anywhere then they have to work with the club, not hold MA to account as they say they will (try to).

If it endorses FCB chants, MA out marches or out like that i cant see how it will work because MA can just say go fuck yourself and UfN can do nowt about it, the best they can hope for is that they can somehow manage to work with NUFC and that includes MA im not sure how like but this is only my opinion.  O0

I'm in row F of level 7 and signing up for the 3 year deal meant I was paying £330 for my ticket. The cheapest available to me next season (including the discount) is £504 - an increase of £174. Fucking

bastards.

I'm in row F of level 7 and signing up for the 3 year deal meant I was paying £330 for my ticket. The cheapest available to me next season (including the discount) is £504 - an increase of £174. Fucking

bastards.

It has been frozen for 3 years though? Surely you expected a increase?

Guest Roger Kint

As i said earlier in this thread there will be a good few thousand fans who were on the 3 year ticket who are in the same boat never mind just those being relocated. My ticket goes up from £440 to £556 or whatever it is in the Gallowgate. How much have we saved in those 3 years that others had to pay?

93% of NUFC fans want the singing corner replaced.  I would like to know the error margin of this vote please.

Sorry, what do you mean by an error margin?

:mackems:

All time low from you ... Do you think I have the time to keep up with every comment that people leave on there?! Of course we don't endorse that. It's gone now, don't worry

93% of NUFC fans want the singing corner replaced.  I would like to know the error margin of this vote please.

All time low from you ... Do you think I have the time to keep up with every comment that people leave on there?! Of course we don't endorse that. It's gone now, don't worry

I think he means it should say something like, 93% of all NUFC fans asked?

Did everyone in L7 get together to decide on this picture?

93% of NUFC fans want the singing corner replaced.  I would like to know the error margin of this vote please.

I think he means it should say something like, 93% of all NUFC fans asked?

As I've said before, my account is not United For Newcastle ... it is my own. It's nice to have somewhere where everything I say isn't so formal ...

2 hours ago

UtdForNewcastle

93% of #NUFC fans surveyed, want the Leazes Corner 'singing section' to be replaced next season. We'll now start a Petition, please sign up.

Guest toonlass

bastards.

I wasn't expecting to be moved again, so no, I wasn't expecting such a large price increase.

bastards.

I was expecting some sort of increase yes, but not that much and not under such circumstances i.e being forced to move to a more expensive seat. Even if I'd paid this seasons price for my ticket it still would be an increase of around £140.

Edit: Actually, having looked at the renewal forms again, the 10 year price freeze is at 2008/09 prices so I wouldn't have any increase if I wasn't being forced to move (apart from the 12th man gubbins). Taking everything into account, it's an increase of £159.

Its nothing personal against you, if I come across that way then I apologise. I will admit I have been taking your posts as representative of United for Newcastle (UfN), perhaps I struggle with a non season ticket holder from Essex trying to represent the fans of Newcastle United and you do come across a little sanctimonious at times.

I didnt agree with the protest against the sacking of Chris Hughton, which was the birth of your campaign, and I still dont see how or what your (UfN) aims will achieve in relation to the ownership of this football club. I would argue that protesting during the season could well be counterproductive and not in the best interest of Newcastle United. I went down to see the Hughton protest and it was mainly kids and charvas outside the old Milburn reception. The vast majority of season ticket holders still dont know who you (UfN) are.

I do not understand how you (UfN) will hold Mike Ashley to account; you (UfN) state you are going to evaluate Mike Ashleys position as the owner of Newcastle United, what are you (UfN) actually going to do? Write a report? What will you (UfN) do with your findings?

I wish you (UfN) luck in the meeting with Simon Esland and the one thing I would like be highlighted to him is Clause 2.5 of the SEASON TICKET 2011-12 Terms & Conditions of Use as despite the so called price freeze, this clause leaves the club open to increase the price at the end of each season. Has he hinted that he will entertain discussion about non ticketing issues?

If you want to get in touch with Jordan, who was instrumental in setting up the current Level 7 signing section, send me a PM and I can arrange that.

Comes across to me as though Colocho is using his involvement in U4N to try and give gravitas to his own personal views, that's why I made the comment about self-publicising - he's harping on about U4N every other post, seems a bit soopafantastic. Particularly, give the language used in some of his posts (i.e. how can any real supporter ..., etc.).

CMQ - might well be the public face of U4N but he does a far better job of engaging with people on and off the forum without them thinking he's a massive dick.

On the other hand, could just be that I think all people from Essex are twats (sorry Jon :( ).