Newcastle United 4 - 4 Arsenal - 05/02/11 - post match reaction from page 32

Nate

Guest neesy111

Seriously. Some of you should have a look at the Arsenal forum, that lot are like a load of Wengers. What a bunch of deluded, biased, hypocritical, paranoid morons.

From the few I've met in London I would say they are:

Hypocritical, moaning and think they deserve good football and trophies.  They think 6 years without a trophy is a drought, try fucking 42 years you twats.

Seriously. Some of you should have a look at the Arsenal forum, that lot are like a load of Wengers. What a bunch of deluded, biased, hypocritical, paranoid morons.

Hypocritical, moaning and think they deserve good football and trophies.  They think 6 years without a trophy is a drought, try fucking 42 years you twats.

I like Arsenal and would like to see them win the league ahead of the alternatives. But Jesus, some of there fans need to step back and take a reality check.

Guest neesy111

I like Arsenal and would like to see them win the league ahead of the alternatives. But Jesus, some of there fans need to step back and take a reality check.

Completely correct, I'd love Arsenal to win the league but the way their fans and now players go on is pathetic.

Fucking hell, what i've gleemed from 30 seconds on that arsenal forum is.

Barton should have been sent off

Diabi wasn't a red card

First penalty was a dive

2nd penalty was 100% incorect (i agree with this)

3 goal came from a free kick that Barton dived to win

Wow, what a bunch of utter deluded cunts, RTGtastic like.

I missed all of this.

Was out of town visiting my folks.  Checked the halftime scores and was devastated.

Was sitting down to lunch just before noon (in Canada), when all the pictures on the walls started rattling.  Checked the scores again:  4-4. 

Went mad.  http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/8594/attachment15phpiz6.gif

(parents thinking "What kind of loopy excitable git have we raised?")

Got home, read this entire thread.  It's like the novel James Joyce never wrote.  :lol:

Found a choice quote from the Guardian online:

Newcastle got back into the game thanks to their remarkable supporters, as well as a penalty conceded by Laurent Koscielny and converted by Barton. As soon as the first goal of the fightback went in the grumbling ceased and the home side were roared forward. Arsenal crumbled with a suddenness that did not augur well for their title aspirations.

By the time Leon Best scored Newcastle's second he had already seen a goal chalked off for a borderline offside and, with Arsenal unable to subdue either Newcastle or their fans, more mistakes and more goals became inevitable.

You people, who have the power to rock Arsenal and rattle picture frames on another continent, you are all class.

I LOVE NUFC!!!!

:smitten:

I must admit today is the first time ive cried from joy watching football. When Tiote scored the equaliser i couldn't hold back my tears.

Completely correct, I'd love Arsenal to win the league but the way their fans and now players go on is pathetic.

I agree, it's starting to make me dislike them.

I missed all of this.

Was out of town visiting my folks.  Checked the halftime scores and was devastated.

Was sitting down to lunch just before noon (in Canada), when all the pictures on the walls started rattling.  Checked the scores again:  4-4. 

Went mad.  http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/8594/attachment15phpiz6.gif

(parents thinking "What kind of loopy excitable git have we raised?")

Got home, read this entire thread.  It's like the novel James Joyce never wrote.  :lol:

Found a choice quote from the Guardian online:

Newcastle got back into the game thanks to their remarkable supporters, as well as a penalty conceded by Laurent Koscielny and converted by Barton. As soon as the first goal of the fightback went in the grumbling ceased and the home side were roared forward. Arsenal crumbled with a suddenness that did not augur well for their title aspirations.

By the time Leon Best scored Newcastle's second he had already seen a goal chalked off for a borderline offside and, with Arsenal unable to subdue either Newcastle or their fans, more mistakes and more goals became inevitable.

You people, who have the power to rock Arsenal and rattle picture frames on another continent, you are all class.

I LOVE NUFC!!!!

:smitten:

It's undeniably very true.  If the fans had turned on them or went quiet then we wouldn't have even got a consolation goal imo.

I agree, it's starting to make me dislike them.

You get some arrogant Arsenal fans, though not so many these day in their barren spell. Overall though no real problems, or if i had any i've forgotten.

Wenger though, think he's a cracking manager but honestly the focus on Barton after the game is just pathetic, the usual did not see it bollocks came out as well, just stop being so fuking French man.

Arsene and Arsenal are moaning, whingy bastards and always have been.

It's pathetic, especially after a performance like that. Most managers would be praising our support and bemoaning their teams performance, not harping on about the referee and Joey Barton.

It's pathetic, especially after a performance like that. Most managers would be praising our support and bemoaning their teams performance, not harping on about the referee and Joey Barton.

It really is, no humility, can't give credit, can't berate his players reaction which was violent conduct and unacceptable, just pathetic from someone who I want to respect. Even Fergie would have said fair play, he often does and has found humility in his latter years and made him more enduring imo, Wenger though I doubt he'll ever accept anything that goes against him, its just sour grapes.

It really is, no humility, can't give credit, can't berate his players reaction which was violent conduct and unacceptable, just pathetic from someone who I want to respect. Even Fergie would have said fair play, he often does and has found humility in his latter years and made him more enduring imo, Wenger though I doubt he'll ever accept anything that goes against him, its just sour grapes.

Aye, you just have to look at SAF's comments tonight post-Wolves match. Said they deserved the win, that their position in the league is false etc.

Arsenal are a fantastic football team, and they impressed me in the first half. But Diaby flew off the handle and they let their heads drop in the last 20 minutes and it cost them the game. Not the referee, not Joey Barton, but their team. Will he admit it? Will he fuck.

Aye, you just have to look at SAF's comments tonight post-Wolves match. Said they deserved the win, that their position in the league is false etc.

Arsenal are a fantastic football team, and they impressed me in the first half. But Diaby flew off the handle and they let their heads drop in the last 20 minutes and it cost them the game. Not the referee, not Joey Barton, but their team. Will he admit it? Will he fuck.

In a nutshell like.  :thup:

I guess that's why I find myself warming to Pardew somewhat.

He came out and immediately said we were terrible in the first half, that they approached it completely wrong and looked to change it during the break. Honesty is the best policy.

What the fuck has happened?. I went to bed at half time thinking they are going to maul us and I was sick to death of trying to watch this shit stream. Wake up and it's 4-4, fucking hell what a second half it must have been. Absolutely delighted to wake up to something like this. Who were the goal scorers for us?.

Guest palnese

What the fuck has happened?. I went to bed at half time thinking they are going to maul us and I was sick to death of trying to watch this shit stream. Wake up and it's 4-4, fucking hell what a second half it must have been. Absolutely delighted to wake up to something like this. Who were the goal scorers for us?.

We battered them and could've won it.

Barton scored twice from the penalty spot. Best and Tiote scored the other two.

What the f*** has happened?. I went to bed at half time thinking they are going to maul us and I was sick to death of trying to watch this s*** stream. Wake up and it's 4-4, f***ing hell what a second half it must have been. Absolutely delighted to wake up to something like this. Who were the goal scorers for us?.

Diaby sent off after 50 or so minutes.

Best won a pen, Barton scored it - about 20 minutes to go

Best had a goal wrongfully disallowed for offside

Best scored a goal - about 15 mins to go

Williamson won a pen, Barton scored it - about 7 mins to go

Tiote scored a 30 yard screamer on the volley - about 3 mins to go.

What the f*** has happened?. I went to bed at half time thinking they are going to maul us and I was sick to death of trying to watch this s*** stream. Wake up and it's 4-4, f***ing hell what a second half it must have been. Absolutely delighted to wake up to something like this. Who were the goal scorers for us?.

We battered them and could've won it.

Barton scored twice from the penalty spot. Best and Tiote scored the other two.

I would loved to have seen Tiote scored. Was it the equalising goal?.