2011/12 NUFC home strip

David Icke - Son of God
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest guinness_fiend

I actually really like the home kit.  It's different without being too controversial and, given some of Puma's current abortions, it looks pretty tidy.  Kuqi 42, here I come!

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Is the material as bad as the 98 Addias top?

Reminds me of the material from the asics tops. Think I'll get one for football like, it's so light you barely feel it on.

Sounds like a TV commercial!

Reminds me of the material from the asics tops. Think I'll get one for football like, it's so light you barely feel it on.

Did I convince you of it's quality even though it's clearly shite?

This will be our fourth kit in four seasons. We'll be wearing it the day wont we?

Be 5 in 5 next year as well, bit of a pisstake like

Why? Don't see what the problem was with home kit changed every two years and away changed every season.

This will be our fourth kit in four seasons. We'll be wearing it the day wont we?

Be 5 in 5 next year as well, bit of a pisstake like

Why? Don't see what the problem was with home kit changed every two years and away changed every season.

This being the end of the Puma contract. They'll either sign a new one, with which comes a new kit, or we'll get someone else and a new kit

Guest dogbeak

it hasn't even got proper fucking stripes, man.

it is a lot of things, but its not a newcastle home shirt. the 92/93 barcode shite was more a newcastle shirt than this.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Did I convince you of it's quality even though it's clearly shite?

:lol:

No :(

Fucking hate the wearing of the new kit on the last day/last home day thing too.

The kit should be for the season and should see it out with the new kit coming up once the season is over (ironically ManU do this properly every year).

Slightly more acceptable when there's nothing to play for, but horrid when there's something still to play for (like us two years ago vs Fulham) and even more annoying when it's done in a cup final! (like we did in 99). Play with the kit that got you there.

Anyway... just a pet hate.

Updated the little kit images on the forum, now that we've officially moved onto the new Puma kit.

If they don't show up automatically you can get them by clearing your cache/forcing a reload (CTRL F5 on Windows, CMD R on Mac and F5 on Linux).

Enjoy :thup:

They look okay there :lol:

Have you minimised to effect of the outer black "stripe"?

Doubt it'll look that good in our Master League... I mean, Premier League campaign next year.

:bluestar:

Was in the club shop after the match waiting for a friend of a friend getting Tiote on the back of his shirt and some bloke went up and asked for 'SMB' printed and they refused to do it!

The bloke behind the counter said "can't do it because of what it means, sad mackem lots of asterisks, sorry mate"

I was fucking gobsmacked.

In other news, the shirt looks better than than it did at first but why Puma do the crest so it looks like it's on rice paper is beyond me.

Laughable. Should have told the c*** his favourite player was Steven Bywater.

:lol: Did you have to research that?

Actually no :lol: I bizarrely thought of Bywater immediately :lol:

Then a quick Wiki revealed his middle name was Michael - perfect!

"can't do it because of what it means, sad mackem lots of asterisks, sorry mate"

Did he actually say "lots of asterisks"? :lol:

Would be gobsmacking enough.

"can't do it because of what it means, sad mackem lots of asterisks, sorry mate"

Did he actually say "lots of asterisks"? :lol:

Would be gobsmacking enough.

He did!

Guest toonlass

The kid who stands next to me had this printed on his shirt (Florida Print at the Metrocentre)

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i137/cerkir/photo.jpg

And his mate had the shot of Joey Barton "punching" Pedersen and "everybody needs a nutter in the middle" on his  :laugh:

I don`t like the new kit.

- From a distance with the player standing side on it looks all black apart from the sleeves.

- From the front it looks like a black waistcoat over a white t-shirt.

- The 2 stripes at the bottom back looks like 11, so whoever gets the number 9 shirt will have 9/11 on the back.

It looks alot better close up.