2011/12 NUFC home strip

David Icke - Son of God
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

f***ing love Ryan Taylor's ability to look miserable as f*** regardless of the situation he's in :lol:

Ben Arfa is pushing him close, although while HBA looks sultry and smouldering in that way on French men and women can Raylor looks like he's just been told his dog has been ran over.

Yup, Raylor permanently looks like its his turn to follow 'Big' Sol into the showers

f***ing love Ryan Taylor's ability to look miserable as f*** regardless of the situation he's in :lol:

Ben Arfa is pushing him close, although while HBA looks sultry and smouldering in that way on French men and women can Raylor looks like he's just been told his dog has been ran over.

Raylor looks like the result of his dog getting ran over.

At least Hatem looks cool as fuck, as you say Raylor just looks like a mardy twat.

At least Hatem looks cool as fuck, as you say Raylor just looks like a mardy twat.

http://images.teamtalk.com/08/01/218x298/Ryan_Taylor_630137.jpg

Saddest man ever.

At least Hatem looks cool as f***, as you say Raylor just looks like a mardy t***.

http://images.teamtalk.com/08/01/218x298/Ryan_Taylor_630137.jpg

Saddest man ever.

Skeletor, Lord of the Skeletons.

Interested to see if the 'Body Language Crew' spot anything at the MetroCentre yesterday. Perhaps Jose pulling a Raylor-face, spitting on the shirt or crying in the foetal position in the corner? And when it was time to leave - was the goodbye tearful?

Details, dammit!

from .cock...

Percy Perkins, 11, of Palmersville said he came prepared to meet his idol, saying,  'I've worn my hat for the occassion.  I've seen Shola on MTV's 'Cribs', and I know that he likes hats like I do, especially ones that are all different shapes and sizes.'

Shola told us, 'It was great to meet the fans.  Its been a great day.  I've seen some unique hats that you don't often see elsewhere.'

http://img808.imageshack.us/img808/3029/screenshot20110520at113.png

:lol:

:mackems:

from .cock...

Percy Perkins, 11, of Palmersville said he came prepared to meet his idol, saying,  'I've worn my hat for the occassion.  I've seen Shola on MTV's 'Cribs', and I know that he likes hats like I do, especially ones that are all different shapes and sizes.'

Shola told us, 'It was great to meet the fans.  Its been a great day.  I've seen some unique hats that you don't often see elsewhere.'

http://img808.imageshack.us/img808/3029/screenshot20110520at113.png

:lol:

Anyone go down to the club store?

Aye. Went to SJP and there was a canny turn out from the players. Nolan, Harper, Barton, Colo, Ben Arfa, Tiote, Harps, Raylor, Gosling (serving behind the till), Smith. Nolan,Harper and Colo were particularly sociable and enthusiastic. Smith and Ben Arfa looked particularly bored. Almost had to wake Ben Arfa up when it was the bairns turn for an autograph. Smith i'm not too concerned about, and i'll certainly forgive HBA if he can get back to reproducing displays of the goodison park standard of last season.

Gosling sounded like he was raring to go when i asked if he'd be ok for pre-season.

All in all, pleased we went.

Guest WashyGeordie

I'm in 2 minds about getting this now after seeing it in person.

The only 2 real critisicms i have is that the white-badged shirt is the white stroke/border going 'round and it's positioning, it just looks like it's been plonked there with no real thought, and imo, it'd probablies look better in the middle. That and the fact it's 50 bloody quid in the club shop!

However the gold badge looks alot better and it is a decent shirt tbf. Hmm.

Guest palnese

"DREAMS came true for hundreds of Magpies fans when they came face to face with their football heroes."

Fucking hell, the papers up there are shocking.

What's wrong with that? I'd love to meet the players and I'm 23.

"DREAMS came true for hundreds of Magpies fans when they came face to face with their football heroes."

Fucking hell, the papers up there are shocking.

What's wrong with that? I'd love to meet the players and I'm 23.

I'm sure. The way its written is cringeworthy, to me.

Guest BooBoo

if this is it, its ace man!

http://imageshack.us/m/838/900/newnewcastleblackshirt.jpg

That's class!

Shame it won't actually be it like.

@PumaFootball retweeted the above shirt this morning in regards someone saying they liked our new away kit. I think it's the genuine article, rather than another hoax.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Nah it's a photoshop. They probably only retweeted because for puma we are a very small acquisition and they probably don't know what it looks like themselves.

When have you ever seen a shirt turn out the same as a photoshop image?