NUFC Season Player/Staff Ratings

James

Can't be bothered with doing the whole thing but I think people are being a bit generous to Best like.

Also not sure how Ranger is getting similar sort of marks to Ameobi and Lovenkrands, or more in some cases!  To be fair I guess the whole thing is flawed it's difficult to decide what to give in some places, for example, people like Ferguson and Ben Arfa who've looked good when they've played but have hardly played.

Harper - 6 - Alright but we really have to be looking to bring through one of the younger keepers. He's been solid but he has the reaction's of an old man.

Coloccini - 9 - Sexual

Enrique - 8 - Class Act

Nolan - 8 - Scroed some important goal and has proved an important talisman on the pitch

Campbell - 3 - f***ing s***, compounded his lack of mobility with some woeful passing and the positional sense of a blind man. On your bike Sol

Williamson - 7.5 - Excellent partnershipship with Colo even if he is somewhat limited

Barton - 8 - Our most creative player by a country mile

Guthrie - 6 - Did a job when he was needed, if I find it diffiuclt to forgive him for that ridiculous f*** up at West Brom

Carroll - 5 - I would of given him an eight but I didn't have it in me after seeing him sign for those wall pushing twats, petty I know but I guess I'm the real winner

Routledge - 5 - All fart no s***

Lovenkrands 6 - Annoymous at times but I can forgive him due to his slight improvement at the end of the season. Having said that I hope he's no where near the first team next year

Simpson - 7 - He's improved but started to regress in the last couple of game, looke like he'd been on the disco biscuits the way he played against West Brom

Perch - 2 - Cracking finish against Stoke, but seriously, f*** off

Gosling - 2 - I'm going to give him a two on the ground he p*ssed Neil off and the fact he can warm a physio bench by approximately two degress

Ryan Taylor - 4 - Decent set piece taker, horrible player. Cheer up Ryan you're only on a footballers wage

Smith - 2 - I can't put into words how f***ing abysmal this man is

Jonas - 7 - Always works his bollocks off an links up well with Jose. His end product improved dramtically towrds the end of the season

Xisco - N/A - Not quite sure why he's on the list

Shola Ameobi - 6 - Textbook Shola

Tiote - 9 - Probably prevented us from going down, so effective at what he does. I bet he has a massive wang as well

LuaLua - 6 - He's looked lively in his breif cameo's, again not sure why he's on the list

Krul - 6 - Great shot stopping, still has a tendancy to get over excited and tries to collect crosses that he's never goiong to reach

Taylor - 6 - Potent

Kadar - N/A - Seriously who wrote this list? What a knacker

Vuckic - N/A - See above

Ranger - 5 - The odd decent cameo let down by a horrible lack of finishing ability and an attitude that might get him with a decent career in League Two

Ferguson - 7 - Very good prospect. I like how direct he is, reminds a bit of Coleman at Everton

Donaldson - N/A - Sigh

Tavernier - N/A - See Donaldson

Ben Arfa - 7 - I'm giving him a seven because he is dreamy, lots of potential there

Airey - 5 N/A

Kuqi - 5 - The new Terry Mac

Sammy Ameobi - N/A

Hughton - 7 - Did well, shame about the crappy home record. Should never of got the boot

Pardew - 7 - He's pretty much carried on where Hughton left off, the Jury is still out though

Ashley - N/A - Get the cheque book out you fat c***

Llambias - 0 - No doubt central in the Hughton sack, plus he generally looks like a horrible f***er