Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

can see something like:

Kuyt      Henderson  Adam  Downing

Gerrard

Suarez

with Gerrard sometimes dropping back alongside Adam/Henderson with Suarez off Carroll.

I'd be delighted if Kuyt was dropped. As I've said before, technically he looks dopey as owt but the work he puts in for the team can not be underestimated. He is vital for them.

We used to have a player like that

I'd be delighted if Kuyt was dropped. As I've said before, technically he looks dopey as owt but the work he puts in for the team can not be underestimated. He is vital for them.

We did?

Rangers sign Juan Manuel Ortiz.

He any good?

hes willingly gone to play in Scotland therefore I regard him as shit

Chance to play in the Champions League or the Spanish second division..

aren't scotland losing the automatic spot in the group stage for winning the league they have?

and i'd say the spannish 2nd division is a higher standard than scotland anythings a higher standard than scotland

Guest palnese

We did?

Milner? :lol:

13.40: Tweet from Graham Hunter: 'I've had it confirmed to me that more than one EPL club is negotiating to buy Juan Mata'.

13.50: The word on twitter is that the two English clubs bidding for Mata are...Liverpool and Arsenal.

14.50: Update by Graham Hunter on Juan Mata, confirming the two interested parties in England are Liverpool and Arsenal. According to Hunter, 'offers are evenly balanced'.

This would get me a little bit excited to say the least.

I'm not particularly convinced O'Shea would be a good signing for anyone, given our experience with Man Utd rejects.

I'm surprised fergies willing to let him go tbh, good player whos a good addition to any squad due to sheer versatility