Twitter nonsense

Thespence

Newcastle United ‏@Newcastle_FC

Sky sources understand Newcastle are due to meet Ajax officials to discuss the potential signings of midfielder Vurnon Anita

Expand

Reply  Retweet  Favorite

And yet i find nothing on of sky's twitter accounts  :laugh:

Guest sicko2ndbest

Sky sources understand Newcastle are due to meet Ajax officials to discuss the potential signings of midfielder Vurnon Anita

Expand

Reply  Retweet  Favorite

Sky Tyne and wear. Been going all day

Expand

Reply  Retweet  Favorite

Sky Tyne and wear. Been going all day

I thought we already established in the Anita thread that it was a load of BS though?

Brazil reckons he's mates with Decca.

I'd be a bit disappointed if Pardew wasn't kicking up a bit of a fuss. If we are being given the come and get me signs from quality players in positions that would strengthen I'd expect him to be banging the doors down to get them in.

Trouble is that Mike does what Mike wants.

Marc walton official‏@Marcwalton10

Spoke to big AC the and a guarantee he will be back a #nufc before the end of August the lad nearly wet himself when he told is he cant wait

Didn't he say a month ago Carroll was in a local hotel waiting to sign?

Guest bimpy474

Marc walton official‏@Marcwalton10

Spoke to big AC the and a guarantee he will be back a #nufc before the end of August the lad nearly wet himself when he told is he cant wait

Didn't he say a month ago Carroll was in a local hotel waiting to sign?

He did indeed, full of shite the lad.

Alan Brazil

‏@alanbrazilTS

The latest bit of gossip I have and I hope it's untrue... Is that there's problems between the owners and the manager at Newcastle

:rolleyes:

Newcastle United FC ‏@NUFCOfficial

Regarding Alan Brazil's tweet, spoken to Derek and it's complete and utter nonsense! Maybe a case of a drink too many?

:laugh:

Guest sicko2ndbest

Wow, an official tweet

Thread change

Re: Braindead Twitter Lies - warning, reading this thread actually makes you thicker, unless they're official tweets

Guest bimpy474

The meeting with Ajax officials seems to be true because I was at Sky Tyne & Wear today. Was in the room when the agent was called. They said Friday/Saturday but wouldnt say where its happening.

Fly on the wall eh ? :D

The meeting with Ajax officials seems to be true because I was at Sky Tyne & Wear today. Was in the room when the agent was called. They said Friday/Saturday but wouldnt say where its happening.

A proper ITK! I'll blame you if nothing materialises :p

That's a fantastic reply to those idiots at Talksport. Very unlike the official twitter account to talk like that, quality though.

Might be D-Rock himself posting that. Why would someone who runs the twitter site phone D-Rock up at 10pm about a worthless rumour?

A proper ITK! I'll blame you if nothing materialises :p

The only thing I'm confused about is that Anita and Van der Wiel are meant to have a new agent and when I mentioned it later on, the guy seemed surprised. So....yeh.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

:pards:

Guest bimpy474

A meeting in which we will offer £2.5m and get told to feck off ;D

I hope not lol, starting to get annoyed with all this f*cking around. Just sign someone !

:nods:

That's a fantastic reply to those idiots at Talksport. Very unlike the official twitter account to talk like that, quality though.

Seems like they're trying to make it more like the Chelsea Twitter account (informal, chatty etc.). I've noticed a change most of this summer. The official site is there for official statements. The Twitter account is there for a bit of humour/laid backness