Twitter nonsense

Thespence

It seems Colin has tweeted he was out with Kenny Shepherd last night.

Unfortunately for him Kenny's lass has replied:

@ellenwinter11

@cwarr07 was not out with me or Kenneth last night, no clue who he is. And making up info #embarassing #NUFC #nefollowers

I think Ellen is the fake...Colin is no Pinocchio!  :pow:

Guest axel

cwarr07 Colin

#nufc transfer news - Jose out Zog in Taylor in Erding in Another left back in

What an idiot.. A few hours after he wrote this it was confirmed the Erding deal is dead.

Don't mean to sound like a cock, but will people please stop posting his drivel, even in this thread. Any slight doubts he was fake were crushed yesterday so it's pointless continuing the whole thing any longer.

Just unfollow him.

Complete and utter agreement :thup:

That said, I think the slight doubts were crushed a while before yesterdays latest bit of proof he is more full of shit than a constipated elephant.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Don't mean to sound like a cock, but will people please stop posting his drivel, even in this thread. Any slight doubts he was fake were crushed yesterday so it's pointless continuing the whole thing any longer.

Just unfollow him.

I want at least a 1% chance in these  ITK twitter things y'know :lol:

Guest Geordiesned

"No need to read the post you've already read most of before you notice cwarr gets mentioned as the source"

Excellent logic on a forum.

It's pretty fucking obvious what is going to be in this thread ffs!

I find it funny that 90% of the Sunderland thread is either links to or people taking the piss out of things on RTG but it seems people gets their knickers in a right twist if people do the same about a so-called Mag.

"No need to read the post you've already read most of before you notice cwarr gets mentioned as the source"

It's pretty f***ing obvious what is going to be in this thread ffs!

The thread is for things that MIGHT be true. Reading pages and pages of cwarr trolling people is ruining a potentially interesting thread.

Surely the might be true rumours are in the ever so slightly more reputable original transfer news thread? There's a reason the Twitter rumours got their own thread, like. :lol:

Surely the might be true rumours are in the ever so slightly more reputable original transfer news thread? There's a reason the Twitter rumours got their own thread, like. :lol:

not realy, that thread is more from reputable sources (sky, msidouglas etc). This thread is for everything else, 99% is more than likely bollocks like, but it's a bit pointless posting up rumours we know for fact are bullshit

I find it funny that 90% of the Sunderland thread is either links to or people taking the p*ss out of things on RTG but it seems people gets their knickers in a right twist if people do the same about a so-called Mag.

RTG is the biggest SAFC online-forum, and people are taking the piss out of the actual views of Sunderland fans on said site. It's a bit differant to dedicating a thread to taking the piss out of a single mans wumming on twitter.

The difference between them and us is things like the 'Green Mags' thread.

I can't remember any posts along the lines of "ha ha, yeah the mackems will be well jealous of him!" when we signed any of our new players.

Our discussion revolve around what that player will add to our team etc, their first thought is how it affects Newcastle United and our fans.

I can't remember any posts along the lines of "ha ha, yeah the mackems will be well jealous of him!" when we signed any of our new players.

Our discussion revolve around what that player will add to our team etc, their first thought is how it affects Newcastle United and our fans.

Same with there user-names etc. You not find a single SAFC related username on this site (I havn't seen any anyway). FTM is quite common with them.

Same with there user-names etc. You not find a single SAFC related username on this site (I havn't seen any anyway). FTM is quite common with them.

Can you lads stop bumping a twitter/bollocks thread with you SAFC obsessions, cheers. :thup:

Can you lads stop bumping a twitter/bollocks thread with you SAFC obsessions, cheers. :thup:

:joey: