Twitter nonsense

Thespence

Why do people get so stressed out about the Colin thing in this thread? I thought this was a thread designed for the sole purpose of twitter bullshit...?

I've thought exactly the same thing, thanks for being brave enough to speak out.

Eh? People dislike him because he's quite clearly a complete and utter tosser. The fact that this is a thread designated to tenuous rumours shouldn't matter. He's a proven, serial fabricator and colossal prick, which takes it to another level than tenuous rumours.

Should be a bannable offence to post his trash anywhere on the forum as far as I'm concerned.

harsh. he's taking the piss and probably having a laugh at many gullible peoples expense,no great harm in it.

Guest taps01

Yeah agreed anyone who constantly posts his sh*t should be banned. Dam im pis*ed we are even discussing him now can we change conversation?

Why do people get so stressed out about the Colin thing in this thread? I thought this was a thread designed for the sole purpose of twitter bullshit...?

I've thought exactly the same thing, thanks for being brave enough to speak out.

Eh? People dislike him because he's quite clearly a complete and utter tosser. The fact that this is a thread designated to tenuous rumours shouldn't matter. He's a proven, serial fabricator and colossal prick, which takes it to another level than tenuous rumours.

Should be a bannable offence to post his trash anywhere on the forum as far as I'm concerned.

harsh. he's taking the piss and probably having a laugh at many gullible peoples expense,no great harm in it.

He's a pathetic excuse for a human being.

Generally, the people that have posted his stuff seem to be doing it as if to say 'look what he's come out with now'. If you only want twitter rumours with an element of truth in or with at least to be from a source that isn't this one person then be clearer with the thread surely. It says bollocks in the thread title and this Colin clearly talks bollocks so I can't see what the massive issue should be.

If it's that much of a problem just change the thread title and give people a heads up. You're assuming that every poster is aware of this Colin fella and that they check all the obvious places day in day out. Seems a bit unfair to jump on people based on the assumption that they should know that he's like some kind of hashtag voldemort around here...

I don't follow him on Twitter because he's just a complete serial bullshitter, then I come on this forum and end up seeing his posts anyway because people continue to re-post them on here. What's the point man? There is absolutely NO reason to regurgitate what he says whatsoever.

If it wasn't for people keep mentioning him on here I'd be able to shut off the fact he exists completely.

Guest taps01

Scottwilsonecho Early days yet, but there's the potential for a big #NUFC tale brewing in tomorrow's Northern Echo....

1 minute ago   

We should have 3 threads.

1. Transfer rumours in the press

2. Twitter bollocks

3. Known bullshitters, and have it stickied at the top. People who post the likes of cwarr anywhere other than this are punished.

Scottwilsonecho Early days yet, but there's the potential for a big #NUFC tale brewing in tomorrow's Northern Echo....

1 minute ago   

ashley is willing to spend 40million.

just depends on 7 numbers.

I don't follow him on Twitter because he's just a complete serial bullshitter, then I come on this forum and end up seeing his posts anyway because people continue to re-post them on here. What's the point man? There is absolutely NO reason to regurgitate what he says whatsoever.

If it wasn't for people keep mentioning him on here I'd be able to shut off the fact he exists completely.

Ahhh, so it's basically a case of you can't stand him so everything should be moved around to suit your needs. Got you.  :thup:

If we're going to put a stop to this because he speaks bollocks then we need to do the same with other things then? There's loads of sources that are known to be total shit but get used around the forum...

1 minute ago   

"PLEASE BUY THE NORTHERN ECHO K THX BYE."

Ahhh, so it's basically a case of you can't stand him so everything should be moved around to suit your needs. Got you.  :thup:

If we're going to put a stop to this because he speaks bollocks then we need to do the same with other things then? There's loads of sources that are known to be total shit but get used around the forum...

No. Just him and those that we know for sure spend every hour of every day making up bullshit stories. It's completely fucking stupid and has no place on a good messageboard like this.

Seems pretty simple, you don't wanna read what's on twitter. Don't read this thread.

There's a difference between Twitter rumours and the constant stream of shite posted by him, man. I just can't fathom whatsoever why posters on here not only follow him, but feel the need to re-post it on here. Just beyond stupid.

If we're going to put a stop to this because he speaks bollocks then we need to do the same with other things then? There's loads of sources that are known to be total s*** but get used around the forum...

No. Just him and those that we know for sure spend every hour of every day making up bullshit stories. It's completely f***ing stupid and has no place on a good messageboard like this.

But it doesn't work like that. You can't just ban people for posting a tweet from someone who has a load of followers and acts like he's the big 'I am'. Some are going to fall for it for the reasons I outlined earlier and it'd be unfair to ban everyone (or anyone) for that reason.

99.9% of twitter ITK posts are bullshit and you know that.. same goes for Martin Jol who posts his Spurs ITK bullshit.. same as every tribalfootball bullshit story. It's unavoidable. Going back to my original point, surely this thread was made to keep all of the Twitter bullshit away from the other threads because it is actually 100% unavoidable?

Douglas tweet + Wilson tweet = Enrique could stay?

could stay as in,signs contract or leaves next season ?

Thinking the former, him seeing his contract out wouldn't be too unexpected really.