CONCACAF Gold Cup

ponsaelius

Looks like the whole team has been taught finishing by Wondolowski.

Genuine question - what is Wondolowski good at? I haven't seen much of him at all, but everything I've seen has been a bit pants.

Population is about 400,000 and they are a part of France so rarely get to play as a country. They have some decent players by the looks of things, I presume quite a few of them play in France. Thuram, Henry, Gallas, Saha, Angloma, Distin all were either born there or have parental links. I live in Antigua which is 40 miles away and the only Antiguan related soccer player I can think of is Emile Heskey!!

Looks like the whole team has been taught finishing by Wondolowski.

Genuine question - what is Wondolowski good at? I haven't seen much of him at all, but everything I've seen has been a bit pants.

Not much. He's almost 30 and finally started scoring in the MLS last season. He should be nowhere near the national team.

Slightly off topic, but does anyone know how the CONCACAF World Cup qualifying works? I'm currently playing it on FIFA as Canada. I won't my 1st group of 4 and am now in a group of 6. Are there any more qualifying games after this group? How many teams qualify?

Slightly off topic, but does anyone know how the CONCACAF World Cup qualifying works? I'm currently playing it on FIFA as Canada. I won't my 1st group of 4 and am now in a group of 6. Are there any more qualifying games after this group? How many teams qualify?

First three in the group go to the World Cup automatically, the fourth plays CONMEBOL in a play-off.

We could get Gaucholupe for like 50k, and he would be good. Guy has skill, man.

Deserves a :lol:

:lol: Sewelly, man. You're alright.

I was ridiculously proud of that nickname.