Our number 1 next season?

Luc
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Would send the completely wrong message to Krul, after playing half of our games last year and winning an international call-up, for us to farm him out next season. Would fuck him off big time. Forster may turn out to be a top-class keeper, but Krul's got the shirt imo, he should keep it.

Yeah, but surely they can't expect it just to be handed to them? If Forster is confident of his ability, why not stay for a season and try to get Krul out of the team?

Why bother? He'll already feel he is proven enough to start elsewhere, why risk not getting a game all season when he could just go now? It's not like he's even played for and got an affinity for us yet. I bet he'd accept the chance to go back to Celtic tomorrow tbh.

Another dressing room lieutenant, Alan Smith, has also been told to leave, while The Journal understands that Steve Harper also harbours concerns about his future.

Read More http://www.journallive.co.uk/nufc/newcastle-united-news/2011/06/16/kevin-nolan-departure-sees-nufc-launch-double-swoop-61634-28887512/2/#ixzz1PQHkdXKD

I'd love to see those two go as well.

Pardew is making some bold but right decisions this summer, fair play as Hughton wouldn't have done the same.

Another dressing room lieutenant, Alan Smith, has also been told to leave, while The Journal understands that Steve Harper also harbours concerns about his future.

Read More http://www.journallive.co.uk/nufc/newcastle-united-news/2011/06/16/kevin-nolan-departure-sees-nufc-launch-double-swoop-61634-28887512/2/#ixzz1PQHkdXKD

Pardew is making some bold but right decisions this summer, fair play as Hughton wouldn't have done the same.

Do you really think it's Pardew at work or the puppet master?

Do you really think it's Pardew at work or the puppet master?

I know were not used to having a board and manager on the same wavelength but the hysteria and paranoia is getting out of control.  :lol:

Pardew imo would have wanted to keep Nolan, but when you see the offer Nolan's been given, you can see why they got shot when they did.

He'd have wanted to keep him for the same reasons we all wanted to keep him, but when told if you sell him you can go get the likes of Matuidi instead of Gardner I'm sure he wasn't too fussed about it all.