The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

Guest optimistic nit

won a fair ammount on sheffield utd/ charlton/ oldham £10 accumulator. if West ham and bolton had won i'd have got silly money.

Betting has been a rollercoaster in September so far and has gone from absolutely awsome to fucking awfull.

Last roll of the dice for me - Man Utd today. Have one last accy to run as well that contains Barca (already won), Bayern, Man City, Man Utd and Real Madrid.

If Man Utd don't win today, it'll end my big money betting time. If (only) they win, I'll be just ok. It's do or die. I expect them to win, though. Do it!

Betting has been a rollercoaster in September so far and has gone from absolutely awsome to fucking awfull.

Last roll of the dice for me - Man Utd today. Have one last accy to run as well that contains Barca (already won), Bayern, Man City, Man Utd and Real Madrid.

If Man Utd don't win today, it'll end my big money betting time. If (only) they win, I'll be just ok. It's do or die. I expect them to win, though. Do it!

Same old story. Losing weekend - Man Utd are playing last - getting me (in today's case, only almost) back I've lost. Not over yet, but can't see them not winning now. Thanks.

30 € on Schalke to draw (live bet). Do it!

Edit: Or not, thanks to Schalke's 'great' defending. :lol:

Too late.  :huff:

I've put the 30 € on it, I'm not denying it. Listen, I wouldn't even deny losing 300€ in 2 days. :lol:

On the other hand, the fact I had 400€ on Man Utd is helping....  :snod: