The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

This day.....  :fool:

From 220 € (profit of the month) to only 85€....

Boo fucking hoo :lol: Mine has a large minus in front of it :laugh:

Oh, good to know. :lol:

Well, mine 85€ just was reduced to 65€.

20€ on Mainz/WBA double. Normally would have put big money on Bremen and Liverpool but, Mainz will probably win because it has been a strange day in football, somehow. And WBA will probably win because Roy is Liverpool's former manager. Stranger things have happened.

Fuck's sake, as it stands I've got all 6 results right on Super 6.  I sometimes put it on as an accy when it suggests you do so.

Was about 130/1.  Something change, please. :lol:

These were my predictions:

MNC v WOL 4 v 1

NOR v BLB 1 v 2

SUN v AST 1 v 1

SWA v BOL 1 v 0

WGN v FUL 1 v 2

WHA v LEI 3 v 1

Thank fuck Norwich scored, was getting really pissed off there. :lol:

2 of my bets for today are still alive. Other 2 lost due to Birmingham and Sheffield United both drawing, rather than winning.

Won one of them, which I had Huddersfield, Werder Bremen and Schalke on. My 8 team accu is still going as well, the first 6 all won, Barca are 3-0 up so that should make it 7 and the last team is Man Utd in the CL in mid week.

Just chucked on a trebles from 4 with Montpellier, Marseille, PSG and Lyon.

First 3 won, so I've got some money back, hopefully Lyon can make it 4 out of 4.

Barca over the line and Barca (-2) almost over the line for me. So, down to Jose and Real ( and Real (-1) ). Do it!

Would only be typical to end a day, that was a very bad one, on a high and probably even with a slight profit.

Barca over the line and Barca (-2) almost over the line for me. So, down to Jose and Real ( and Real (-1) ). Do it!

Would only be typical to end a day, that was a very bad one, on a high and probably even with a slight profit.

How much you got on that to be potentially making a slight profit?

250 € on Real/Barca double.

25€ on Barca (-2) / Real (-1)

Haven't even really calculated it yet tbh. Just thought at the time doing the bet that it (if both win) will bring me to + / - 0 at least, probably a little profit.

Btw, well done Barca. Well done Jose, so far.

250 € on Real/Barca double.

25€ on Barca (-2) / Real (-1)

Haven't even really calculated it yet tbh. Just thought at the time doing the bet that it (if both win) will bring me to + / - 0 at least, probably a little profit.

Btw, well done Barca. Well done Jose, so far.

You'll be lucky to be back in profit for the day if you got similar to the prices I was looking at earlier. Think the best price I saw on Barca was 1/10.

Lyon winning takes my profit for the weekends betting (slots free bet included) to just over £80. A Man Utd win on Wednesday will add a bit more to that. Much better after my abysmal start to this seasons betting.