The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

went for it

£10 on West Ham, Spurs -1 Barca to win both halves. Returns £39. could really do with it, biggest bet i've put on in while, been shite for  a long time

Sorry, but that's just something I'll never be able to understand. You said you've "Been shite for a long time". Why, just why do you put your "biggest bet for a while" on today, with no good odds or games where you really can call a winner?

Of course, Spurs are favourites, but it's the FA Cup. Of course, Barca are absolute favourites, but they're through anyway.

It's always a question of 'when' to bet - today was never the day to bet when you were in real need of a win.

Obviously it's not my right to say something about anyone betting or not betting, but I thought I might just give my opinion here...

Good luck anyway.

went for it

£10 on West Ham, Spurs -1 Barca to win both halves. Returns £39. could really do with it, biggest bet i've put on in while, been shite for  a long time

Sorry, but that's just something I'll never be able to understand. You said you've "Been shite for a long time". Why, just why do you put your "biggest bet for a while" on today, with no good odds or games where you really can call a winner?

Of course, Spurs are favourites, but it's the FA Cup. Of course, Barca are absolute favourites, but they're through anyway.

It's always a question of 'when' to bet - today was never the day to bet when you were in real need of a win.

Obviously it's not my right to say something about anyone betting or not betting, but I thought I might just give my opinion here...

Good luck anyway.

:thup: great post

is this all football? is there a Racing betting thread?

Been tempted to start a general gambling thread in Chat. Maybe not such a bad idea?

get it sorted, im shit like and always lose, .....loose( for mackems) :lol:

I post all my bets in here. Football, boxing, cycling, ski-jumping, racing....

sounds like youve got a problem tbh.

Oh our David is most certainly a gambling addict. It's only a problem if he starts losing though.

Oh our David is most certainly a gambling addict. It's only a problem if he starts losing though.

the sort of problem I have.

like wormy says . It was the ski jumping I was joking about :lol: