The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

I'm gonna start a little game from today with the last £1 in my account. Everything that I win will be lumped onto the next bet, etc, until 5 bets have passed (providing they win, ofc.........)

So, to get the ball rolling

£1 Treble - Marseille, Benfica, Arsenal for an £8.25 return  :snod:

"Do it"  :lol: :smitten:

I'm gonna start a little game from today with the last £1 in my account. Everything that I win will be lumped onto the next bet, etc, until 5 bets have passed (providing they win, ofc.........)

So, to get the ball rolling

£1 Treble - Marseille, Benfica, Arsenal for an £8.25 return  :snod:

"Do it"  :lol: :smitten:

Wouldn't it be funny if the first one failed straight away? :lol:

No, it wouldn't be for you....

Arsenal are only 22/1 to go through?  Seems really short to me, I know it's a one off game but it would be one of the craziest outcomes of recent times.

Had a peek myself, no chance I'm touching that. Not worth it.

Palace 3.10 away at Coventry? Anyone else think that's pretty long?

Guest Spark

Arsenal are only 22/1 to go through?  Seems really short to me, I know it's a one off game but it would be one of the craziest outcomes of recent times.

Yep. Horrible bet in my opinion.

Bookmakers are arseholes.

Bookmakers are arseholes.

:sadnod:

Only one I genuinely doubted was to qualify but clearly you did too, 7.50 to you is the equivilent of me putting on 50p :lol: Otherwise even the -1 looked like a safe bet, hence me putting a bit on that too. Still won't see them doing it, can see one or two conceded, but I'll be happy if Robbie gets one more and then we can leave it there. :snod:

Did you only get 25/1 on Arsenal to qualify before kick-off too?

26.00. I think that's 25/1.

Agreed with the bookies, though. Arsenal are on great form and the world of football are due a miracal once again....

ffs man David, shut up man. It's only 3-0 and HT. You might as well ask the bookies to stick a big red cross on our bets now :lol:

No. I think it's happening.

Of course, half time team talks can change everything, as we (Newcastle supporters) should know better than anyone else. But I think this is something special this night...