The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

Was building my stake on Shalke to win (£50 every 10 mins) but they scored a bit too early for it to be to big.

Slowly building on them to qualify (£10 every 10 mins). Given up on the Man City bets :lol:

Guest Rey Mysterio

Warrington -26 vs Wakefield on sunday for anyone that's interested. The same fixture last season was set at -36 and the wolves made light work of eating that up.

Warrington -26 vs Wakefield on sunday for anyone that's interested. The same fixture last season was set at -36 and the wolves made light work of eating that up.

Making money out of Rugby League? Would you stop man....... :shifty:

Peter Sagan to win Mailan San Remo. He's the fastest of the riders who can definitely get over the hills.

Pozzato to place.

Hausler and Breschel to place now they're recovering.

A bit on Hoogerland and Boom so I can hopefully cheer on a break, and Degenkolb if he gets out to 100-ish.

I'm also trying to back Cavendish at about 5 for the win, and laying him at about 2.5 for the top 3. I can't see him being 2 or 3; it's either the win, or not being able to stay with the front group.

I think there'll be a fair few following you in on this after last week :lol:

Did you get stuck in last night? I didn't get chance so might as well wait for the squad news now. If Monas (M) and Hodgson are in the squad then there'll be a big wad going down on the Wolves.

Did you get stuck in last night? I didn't get chance so might as well wait for the squad news now. If Monas (M) and Hodgson are in the squad then there'll be a big wad going down on the Wolves.

:azn:

Both odds on, so not so wishful StuBalls.

Aye, but they're both the results I'd like to see (Spurs for Champs League final place, Everton to stop the unwashed from invading NW1).

David - whats the theory behind Augsburg?

EDIT: Beren 3/10 for Fulham DNB?

They're in great form at the moment - especially at home. Just got a draw against Dortmund. Think they've turned around their season after a very very poor start. Can't see them losing today and the odds for DNB (2.10) were far too good to turn down.

150€ on Dortmund / Bayern / Man Utd / Newcastle.

110€ on Augsburg DNB. Do it.

So far, so good. Returned 230€. Bayern win next please.

:anguish: :wormy: combined the german games with Beren's DNB on Fulham. ERROR.