Stu

Man United -1

Schalke

Arsenal +1

'Do it' - (2011) David28

Why 2011?? :lol:

175€ on Man U (-1)

25€ on Man U (-2) / Arsenal double.

Returns 275€. Have 700€ left in my 365 account while I'm already 300€ in the profit. Champions League budget that is... Roll on tomorrow btw. :pow:

Man United -1

Schalke

Arsenal +1

'Do it' - (2011) David28

175€ on Man U (-1)

Returns 275€. Have 700€ left in my 365 account while I'm already 300€ in the profit. Champions League budget that is... Roll on tomorrow btw. :pow:

Can I make a bet with you that you'll bet before then? Probably on Arsenal-Man City?

Man United -1

Schalke

Arsenal +1

'Do it' - (2011) David28

175€ on Man U (-1)

Can I make a bet with you that you'll bet before then? Probably on Arsenal-Man City?

I'm not too sure. I've lost some much needed desire to win which normally always has driven me on to bet again and again.

The fact that I've checked my long term bets (that I've made before the season) and it looks like I'll get some 500€ profit from them as well hasn't helped me either.

Probably will put some money on the game, though. You'll read it in here....

What are people doing for the Arsenal game? No idea which wy it will go.

If that's the case (that you've got no idea) than Man City DNB is the way to do it. Better odds than Arsenal not that unlikely to happen.

David, since you started betting, are you up? Are you up this year?

Let me tell you, I'd be "up" permanently if I won some of the bets he has.

:lol:

He bets like a drunken me in Macao except I usually blow through my £500 stack in an hour and he's rolling in the cash with all these -2 doubles and a billion to one accys.

I don't bet much except on the biggest of matches - WC finals etc. - but this year I had £500 on Liverpool not making the top 4 at 1/1. I also had £100 on City at 4/1 but theyre going to blow it, stupid cunts. I also have £100 on us to finish above Liverpool at 50/1 with a really good friend of mine but we're going to settle for much less because he'd go broke if I wanted the whole thing. :lol:

If that's the case (that you've got no idea) than Man City DNB is the way to do it. Better odds than Arsenal not that unlikely to happen.

Over 2.5 goals maybe?

Over 2.5 goals maybe?

Hard to say. City can defend for 90 minutes while they're struggling to score at times on away games. Stil not sure what/if I'll go for.

Over 2.5 goals maybe?

Hard to say. City can defend for 90 minutes while they're struggling to score at times on away games. Stil not sure what/if I'll go for.

I'm going to take the risk. Need to try and double up.

£30 on over 2.5

If Arsenal fail to win, my Trixie loses £50 overall, so put £100 on Man City or Draw at 1/2 to make sure I end up even at least. If Arsenal win, it's £550+ ish profit.