The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

Fucking Solskjaer, was thinking the winnings from those bets were already mine. :lol:

FUCK OFF SKYBET AND YOUR SHITTY WEBSITE :angry:

Just about to get on the OGS at 4/5 and by the time it allows me to log in (20minutes) he's showing 1/3...add him to the slip and when I'm staking the bet, it suspends the market

You still wanted to bet even at 1/3?

To get £100 interest in <24hrs, yes please

I hope you didn't do this. :lol:

Fucking Solskjaer, was thinking the winnings from those bets were already mine. :lol:

FUCK OFF SKYBET AND YOUR SHITTY WEBSITE :angry:

Just about to get on the OGS at 4/5 and by the time it allows me to log in (20minutes) he's showing 1/3...add him to the slip and when I'm staking the bet, it suspends the market

You still wanted to bet even at 1/3?

To get £100 interest in <24hrs, yes please

I hope you didn't do this. :lol:

I hope he did - still likely to happen.

Hope you're right. Still, you can get him at 10/3 now, 1/4 was a crazy price to back, Martinez turning them down last season was always in the back of the mind. Odds have just changed again at most places like, most had Lambert down as favourite about 10 minutes ago, some have moved OGS back down to about evens now though.

Hope you're right. Still, you can get him at 10/3 now, 1/4 was a crazy price to back, Martinez turning them down last season was always in the back of the mind. Odds have just changed again at most places like, most had Lambert down as favourite about 10 minutes ago, some have moved OGS back down to about evens now though.

When Sky revealed their 'breaking' news earlier, I backed OGS again at 12/1 and 10/1. 10/3 still seems too big now. Think he'll end up odds-on again soon enough.

Although I didn't fancy the single, should've probably stuck Frankel on the end of every other bet this weekend. :lol: Did end up putting it on a double along with Hearts as an insurance bet, which should cover any other losses made today. Also got it in that Lampard special.

Although I didn't fancy the single, should've probably stuck it on the end of every other bet this weekend. :lol: Did end up putting it on a double along with Hearts as an insurance bet, which should cover any other losses made today. Also got it in that Lampard special.

Oh aye, I couldn't see nowt but a Hearts win like. At evens it was too good to refuse!

I've now also backed Hibs and the draw in play at 225/1 and 500/1 respectively to 100% guarentee at least a £492.50 profit. Yeha! :lol: