The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

J. Degenkolb in the Criterium of Dauphine prologue @ 66-1. 4th by 6 seconds last year, the course will suit him a bit more. The hairpin turns mean his acceleration will help.

For the whole thing, Wiggins looks short at odds on; it would be a strange if he tried to hold his condition from Paris-Nice through Romandy and the Dauphine to the Tour. On the other hand, there is a long time trial and not too many mountaintops.

With the little ramps and descending finishes, I'm going for Nibali (18) and Sanchez (80), and a few long shots e/w: Weening (200) who started the season late and was 10th in California, and the Lotto pair Vandendert (300) and Van Den Broeck (25) who can climb.

£20 on Benzema Top Goalscorer at Euro at 16/1 ( on Ladbrokes if you bet £20 on any outright top goalscorer, you will get a free £5 bet every time he scores)

£10 on France to win Euro at 11/1.

You can get 50/1 for the double. Some very good odds available in general in that market.

Spain/Ronaldo = 80/1

Germany/Ronaldo = 66/1

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/internationals/euro-2012/winner-top-goalscorer-double

Already got £30 on France to win it, think I'll stick a fiver or something on Russia @ 25/1 too. Holland/France final @ 50/1 and Russia/France final @ 80/1 probably both deserve a couple quid too.

Producer also got me back on level terms again. :thup:

You're really starting to piss me off, yes I was stupidly flukey myself last week, but at least that was a complete one off, for you to consistently pull winners out your arse for a few days on the bounce isn't on.  :huff: :lol:

Eeesh, he only ever posts winners after they've won...nae co-incidence, eh? O0 obviously, if he was backing them before the race, he wouldn't have a problem hoying them on here. Think I've only ever seen 3 of his pre-race selections turn out to be winners, the rest are all ex post facto...

:lol: Piss off, if I posted all 20 singles that I put on over the course of those 3 hours, I would've been bitched at for spamming. :lol:

Seems alright but I'd maybe look at DNB for the Russia-Czech Republic and the France-England game like.

Yeah, 54/1 looks tempting, but I would think about putting a few DNBs in for safety &/or go for 5 folds as opposed to lumping the lot on a 6 fold.

Looking at the group stages though there are some really tempting odds.

So how does the DNB work as part of an accumulator?

If, for example,  russia and frances end-up drawing, and the rest came through, I assume you'd pick up winnings for the 4 games?

Yeah it basically just voids that part of the bet

Seems alright but I'd maybe look at DNB for the Russia-Czech Republic and the France-England game like.

Yeah, 54/1 looks tempting, but I would think about putting a few DNBs in for safety &/or go for 5 folds as opposed to lumping the lot on a 6 fold.

Looking at the group stages though there are some really tempting odds.

So how does the DNB work as part of an accumulator?

If, for example,  russia and frances end-up drawing, and the rest came through, I assume you'd pick up winnings for the 4 games?

Yeah it basically just voids that part of the bet

:thup:

203.17€ on Russia (dnb) returns 533.33€. Do it.

Lucky number once again. Decent. :thup:

Missed this last night - was going to join you - nice work :thup:

203.17€ on Russia (dnb) returns 533.33€. Do it.

Lucky number once again. Decent. :thup:

Missed this last night - was going to join you - nice work :thup:

Cheers mate. :thup:

Great odds it was for a dnb. Wonder why no-one at all seemed to follow me there yesterday.

To be fair to BetVictor.... they give good odds. :thup:

Any decent DNB about today? Looking to raise some money for the Euros. England DNB on BV at 1/4.

England DNB should be very safe looking at the stats, but odds aren't good enough. If you're looking for some decent value today, take a look at an England/Portugal double.

Saying that, I've already withdrawn my lucky 533.33 € from my account and will be back next week when the big games start. Will be a big month, for big money. Set myself very (too) high targets for the Euro's.

Croatia DNB (Away to Norway) 17/20. Might go for that. £50 returns £42. Nice sums to spend on further euro betting.

I know Norway weren't great against England but odds on away from home?

Croatia DNB (Away to Norway) 17/20. Might go for that. £50 returns £42. Nice sums to spend on further euro betting.

I know Norway weren't great against England but odds on away from home?

Yeah, you're right, fuck it.