The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

Is it? I normally bet in decimals rather than fractions so may well have got it wrong. The way Google told me to calculate it says that for a quid bet I'd get £1.75 back, and assumed that included the original £1.

Either way, they've replied saying those odds are correct. Insane. :lol:

if it's 7/4 then your profit has to be more than the original stake, as in stakeing £4 gets a profit of £7.

and aye, s**** odds.

Aye. Cheers for the maths lesson, guys. :thup: Really should learn fractions tbh, just find decimal so much easier though. Either way, not touching that shit with a bargepole, like. Just don't get how Drake managed to get 16/1 and I get that. Different companies or not, it's crazy that there's that much of a disparity for such a bet.

Jesus, what a mental difference in odds. Haven't placed my bet yet so hopefully they won't realise the good value haha. Try speaking to an online skybet customer advisor about it, get the HBA odds and then see whether the other companies will match/better 16/1...

Ooo, first time I've been on Bet365 in a while.. like the new layout.

Aye, had a peek when David mentioned it. Disappointed I blocked myself from signing up again for at least 5 years :lol: I was enjoying that similar layout when they first introduced it to In-Play.

:spit:

Really? Why?

Jesus, what a mental difference in odds. Haven't placed my bet yet so hopefully they won't realise the good value haha. Try speaking to an online skybet customer advisor about it, get the HBA odds and then see whether the other companies will match/better 16/1...

Judging by wormy's efforts, I'd snap up the 16/1.

Is it league goals only?

In a half cut stupor a couple of nights ago I decided to chuck 8 quid on an in-play handicap double involving teams I'd never heard of. Shit myself the next day when I remembered. Luckily I had a whopping 10 quid sat in my account when I had a peek. :snod: Read it and weep, mofos. Read it and weep.

In a half cut stupor a couple of nights ago I decided to chuck 8 quid on an in-play handicap double involving teams I'd never heard of. s*** myself the next day when I remembered. Luckily I had a whopping 10 quid sat in my account when I had a peek. :snod: Read it and weep, mofos. Read it and weep.

Profit is Profit...accumalate that win on to your 7/4 Ben Arfa quote and the profit becomes 17.50...Wowza!

:lol: Well in, son, well in. I've kept the William Hill email where he confirms those odds are correct for a giggle now and then. Unreal. :lol:

Having a deeks at what's on tonight, see if there's anything to waste. Got a 4 fold on the opening of the Scottish calendar with Rangers, Aberdeen, Motherwell and Dunfermline.

If your interested in a lil tip on the good old horsies...get on workforce in the king george on Saturday and double it up with Frankel in the Sussex Stakes on wednesday... Tasty 9/2 with hills!

Loving the 4 fold on the first day of the scottish calender though  :celb:

Interesting if you know about the horses. I've tried jumping into that before but didn't know what the f*** I was doing. :lol:

I will almost certainly talk betting with you next Friday, but stay away from horses bro. :lol:

Dude. I hope next Friday results in some major betting. :lol:

I'm putting some big bucks on you to hammer Jon in an arm wrestling re-match.

Side bet for you to break his pinky. Take that however you want.

Dude. I hope next Friday results in some major betting. :lol:

I'm putting some big bucks on you to hammer Jon in an arm wrestling re-match.

Side bet for you to break his pinky. Take that however you want.

You've not seen Jon have you? He's quite a bit stronger than me.

It's the safe money, man. Ali will get distracted, drop his kegs and go looking for a rape. Jon to win by DQ.

Not to mention that Jon could eat me.

How far is he willing to go though? He's been carelessly mentioning his current physical weakness a lot in the last few weeks, and I am willing to fight to the death. :undecided:

Fucking dicks. First competitive season bet and I'm fucked in the early kick off. I now remember why I walked the fuck away from betting halfway through last season. :dave:

Oh, and Ginola. Cough up. Jon pulls out of the piss up, I win by default. :snod: