The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

I can live with the money loss, what I can't live with is the shame. f***ing Czech cuntbag f***ing no-names. :angry: Now we have to play an Europa League qualifier against what'll probably be good opponents, f***ing hell.  :harry:

They won the Czech league tbf. :lol:

Do you not think there was a reason you were 4/1?

To make lots of moneys?

I can live with the money loss, what I can't live with is the shame. Fucking Czech cuntbag fucking no-names. :angry: Now we have to play an Europa League qualifier against what'll probably be good opponents, fucking hell.  :harry:

They won the Czech league tbf. :lol:

Do you not think there was a reason you were 4/1?

And Rosenborg won their silly low-level European league, your point is? It's a club with low European experience that didn't look all that good in the first leg (Rather, Rosenborg looked shit). In the second leg Rosenborg was vastly superior in the first half, then they fuck up on defensive cover twice in a row in quick succesion allowing Plzen to fall back and play their counter game, which they do well enough as we'd see again after the equalizer. Not qualifying this year is more down to a really bad first leg (seemingly Rosenborg players taking the other side lightly) than the result tonight, which wouldn't have been bad if the first leg didn't get fucked up. It was the defensive errors that cost tonight's game though, as seen often this season as the CB pairing has been constantly changed and they're not well-tuned at playing together yet with both CBs at times going for the same ball, leaving loads of space beyond them. It will come with time though, the current pairing of Larsen - Wangberg will come good when they learn to know eachother better. Wangberg is still very young, but I have faith. Larsen has shown his potential on many occasions but tends to act too rashly, costing us on counters against. It's a thin line to walk, and sadly this year we got the short stick.

Completely uninteresting rant over.

£10 on Strømsgodset to advance against At Madrid. It's wasted money but I just hate Atletico so much, man. The joy of them getting knocked out would be ten times greater if I made money off it so it's potentially worth it. :fwap:

Did another league bet after seeing a lot of clubs transfers.

Prem: Man City

Championship: Leicester

League 1: Huddersfield

League 2; Bristol Rovers

La Liga: Barcelona

Serie A: Milan

Bundesliga: Bayern

Ligue 1: PSG

£2 at 24000/1.

Actually incredibly excited for some reason. This feeling will have no doubt have been completely eradicated come 5pm tomorrow.

Won some money on the midweek European ties and it is being wisely reinvested on:

Dundee Utd @ 8/11

Bradford @ 6/5

Birmingham @ 13/8

Torquay @ 5/6

Charlton @ 1/1

Morecambe @ 1/1

Huddersfield @ 4/6

Gillingham @ 10/11

Swindon @ 10/11

Leicester @ 1/1

Brighton @ 5/6

Sheff Wed @ 10/11

Nottm Forest @ 4/6

Reading @ 5/6

Burnley @ 5/6

Guest BooBoo

£5 on Forest, Huddersfield and Brighton

£2 season bet on PSG, Man Utd, Barca, Milan to win their leagues plus West Ham to be promoted.

Coventry vs Leicester

Carlisle vs Notts County

Huddersfield vs Bury

Marseille vs Sochaux

PSG vs Lorient

£5 returns £75.50 profit

Rotherham vs Oxford Utd

Tranmere vs Chesterfield

Werder Bremen vs Kaiserslautern

Basel vs Sion

£5 returns £90.25 profit

Stirling Albion V East Fife

Stevenage V Exeter

Preston V Colchester

Huddersfield V Bury

Brighton V Doncaster

Reading V Millwall

66/1

PSG, Huddersfield, Bayern Munich, AC Milan, Barcelona, Crawley, Celtic, Leicester all to win their leagues.

2500/1 I think :lol: