The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

Champions League time!!!  :frantic:

45€ on Real / Napoli double.

5€ on

ZSKA - Real 0-3

Napoli - Chelsea 2-1

135€ on Real Madrid

Can see Chelsea getting a 'surprise' win today but if they continue their recent form today, they won't have a chance.

Initially I wasn't too keen of the idea of putting stupid money on Real today. Bad odds but, most importantly, the weather and pitch can have an influence today. Think they'll be well prepared for it, though.

So, Barca can't win away in Germany because it's a little chilly but Real can win in Russia because "they'll be well prepared for it", interesting.

5€ on

ZSKA - Real 0-3

Napoli - Chelsea 2-1

135€ on Real Madrid

Can see Chelsea getting a 'surprise' win today but if they continue their recent form today, they won't have a chance.

Initially I wasn't too keen of the idea of putting stupid money on Real today. Bad odds but, most importantly, the weather and pitch can have an influence today. Think they'll be well prepared for it, though.

So, Barca can't win away in Germany because it's a little chilly but Real can win in Russia because "they'll be well prepared for it", interesting.

Yeah, yeah... thought Leverkusen would be stronger that day. That they were playing my 'beloved' Barcelona probably played a factor, too.

5€ on

ZSKA - Real 0-3

Napoli - Chelsea 2-1

135€ on Real Madrid

Yeah, yeah... thought Leverkusen would be stronger that day. That they were playing my 'beloved' Barcelona probably played a factor, too.

Shouldn't bet with your heart. Can often make you look silly.

£25 on Napoli. Seems restrained in comparison.

Edit: another tenner on a Napoli win. 7/2 with them one down.

£10 on Napoli to make it 3-1 9/5 Tempting fate somewhat...

:sweetjesus:

£8 on Napoli to make it 4-1, returns £25

£5 on Blackpool win after Robert Green got sent off. Thought 5/1 was generous.

Cheers Napoli. :thup:

Nerve-wracking day that was because of the late goal Real conceded. Little profit now. Happy.

How much you ended up?

Only 21€.

It's not much but it's huge considering I would have been 165€ down after Real's draw.

Been thinking all day about putting a decent wedge on Aguero FGS.

Yes, you guessed it, didn't know it was a 5pm kick off. Mind, guess I didn't really deserve to win if I didn't think to check when it kicked off. :lol: