Stu

That means I need at least:

Chelsea to score twice against 10-men.

Brighton to score once.

Morecambe to score twice.

Torquay to score twice.

...and the rest to stay as they are.

:anguish: :wormy:

Wormy: I could be investing in a medium quality bottle of wine if things remain the same. Sheff Wed 3-0 up, MK Dons and So'ton 2-0 up, Huddersfield still close at 2-1.

Now I've done it.

Chelsea

Liverpool (DNB)

Southampton

West Ham

Brighton (DNB)

Sheff Wed

Huddersfield

Swindon (DNB)

Southend

MK Dons

I will cry if it they all come in apart from Sheff Wed considering they were 3-0 up after 10 mins!  Don't think it will come in at all like.

all in bold are at least saving some grace if they stay the same.  Liverpool and Chelsea might score, but can't see Southend turning it round.  Currently 1-0 down at home to Accy Stanley.  :rant:

Gladbach have served me well at times this season but today they've well and truly screwed me.

Same. Time to leave them imo. Been the surprise team of the season (first half) and will still win some games that the bookies won't expect them to win but, I won't back them that regulary anymore.

Wormy: I could be investing in a medium quality bottle of wine if things remain the same. Sheff Wed 3-0 up, MK Dons and So'ton 2-0 up, Huddersfield still close at 2-1.

Now I've done it.

:snod: Nice work. I could have invested on some medium value wine off my mid-week money. But decided to waste it on more bets and live dealer Blackjack/Roulette. Try it. Even more of a sexual release valve. :snod:

Now I've done it.

:snod: Nice work. I could have invested on some medium value wine off my mid-week money. But decided to waste it on more bets and live dealer Blackjack/Roulette. Try it. Even more of a sexual release valve. :snod:

I'm still bracing myself for a Huddersfield fiasco, it's happened before late on.

Actually, as things stand, a Doncaster equaliser would have my very unlikely treble up.

Gladbach have served me well at times this season but today they've well and truly screwed me.

Same. Time to leave them imo. Been the surprise team of the season (first half) and will still win some games that the bookies won't expect them to win but, I won't back them that regulary anymore.

Yeah defiently, as expected they're somewhat fading away. I still think they'll slug it out with Schalke for third though.

That means I need at least:

Chelsea to score twiceonce against 10-men.

Brighton to score once.

Morecambe to score twice.

Torquay to score twice thrice twice.

...and the rest to stay as they are.

:anguish: :wormy:

10 mins left...