The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

Wonder how much -1 Chelsea -1 Real would've been. Trying to avoid betting after the amounts I've thrown away lately but I shouldn't have done so on a fucking second leg night. It's when easy money's there to be made most of the time. :(

I had Chelsea (4/6) and Real -1 (1/3), didn't pay much more than evens.

Single on United

Single on City -1

Double on United + City to qualify [/David]

After yesterday, I'm back. Needed Real -2. Special.

Today:

32€ on Man Utd / Man City (-1)

25€ on Man Utd / Man City (both to qualify... yes, Stu :lol:)

183€ on Man Utd to win

100€ on Hannover (to qualify) / Schalke (to win) / City (to win)

Have burnt my hands too many times on the Europa League allready... today it's pay-day for them.  Do it. :knuppel2:

Absolutely fed up with that Man Utd game. Nothing against getting a bet wrong, absolutely nothing against that. It happens today, it happens tomorrow and it'll happen here and there again - time and time again.

But today, they've let themselves down, they've let their fans down, they've let all the people who believed in them down. Me included. That was and unbelievable bad performance from them.

Absolutely fed up with that Man Utd game. Nothing against getting a bet wrong, absolutely nothing against that. It happens today, it happens tomorrow and it'll happen here and there again - time and time again.

But today, they've let themselves down, they've let their fans down, they've let all the people who believed in them down. Me included. That was and unbelievable bad performance from them.

Aye, they've been completely outplayed. Nothing like the media and fans from a different country underestimating the opposition though.

Very risky backing them after what happened in the first leg though. You're not giving Bilbao the credit they deserve either, they've been fantastic.

Again, I put money on Bilbao. Unfortunately, the bet didn't clear. :lol:

I put money on again once I realised it hadn't cleared, but by then they were already 1-0 up and the odds were poor.

Tax rebate when I got home though, so meh.

They've played very, very well. Have to admit that. But we're talking about a Man Utd side, that came back against Chelsea from a 3-0, that beat the likes of Arsenal, Liverpool and City (Cup) over the course of the season.

We've talking about a side that has an excellent away record this season. We're talking about Man Utd's probably best first XI out there today (from those who are available, without Nani and Valencia, probably).

If Ferguson had played some hungrier players, Berbatov (was he injured?) only to start with, we would have talked about a different result maybe.

It's gone. Europa League never has been something for me to win any money. Roll on the weekend, please. I've got 90€ left in my account. I'll do it.

David, you're not a Man Utd fan by any chance are you?

No, by no chance tbh. I rely on them far too heavily in betting, though. If they hit a bad run, I'll hit a terribly run. Simply as that. Probably have to think about a change of aproach for the future....

Anyways, still got my bet running that included Hannover qualifying and that still includes Man City to win and Schalke to win.

For the nearer future, I've got one last try. If that fails (and the bet of today) I'll have to take a break. Betting lost me serious money this month, so far.

91€ on

Man City (-1)

Schalke  (both today)

Dortmund

FC Bayern (both Saturday)

Man Utd

Newcastle (both Sunday)

I'm all in. Do it.

Gerrin! £25 on Huntelaar to score anytime. £50 on over 2.5goals in this match.

£25 double on Shalke and Olympiakos.

£10 on Shalke when they were losing (11/5)