Sergio Aguero and Wayne Rooney to score

Manchester City to score in both halves

Carlos Tevez & Manchester City 3-1

Sergio Aguero & Manchester City 2-0

Nani & Draw 1-1

Samir Nasri & Manchester City 3-0

150€ on Man Utd (dnb).

25€ on Scholes FGS Man Utd 1-0.

Will do the 25€ money back live-bet thing that they're offering later, too.

Whats the moneyback special and which site is it? I presume they return your bet up to £25 provided X outcome happens?

Bet365. They'll give you a free In-play bet that matches the amount you stake pre game (up to £50.00).

Canny.

Aye it is. I could have sworn there was a minimum price your qualifying bet had to be in the past, 2/9 or something but having read the terms and conditions just now, no price is mentioned. Get your qualifying bets on under 6.5 goals or something, 1/80.

Im going ahead with that I think. Dont have a bet365 account, wonder if this wont apply to me because surely they will match my first deposit aswell?

Won't apply if you take the 100% bonus they're offering for your first deposit.

Thought I would double check on live chat. They say I can still take advantage of the inplay bet, sweet!

Didn't know what to go for, so panicked, read something on Twitter from a bloke who said he used a method to work out the score, and went for Tevez FS City 3-1 :lol:

150€ on Man Utd (dnb).

25€ on Scholes FGS Man Utd 1-0.

Will do the 25€ money back live-bet thing that they're offering later, too.

Whats the moneyback special and which site is it? I presume they return your bet up to £25 provided X outcome happens?

Bet365. They'll give you a free In-play bet that matches the amount you stake pre game (up to £50.00).

Canny.

Aye it is. I could have sworn there was a minimum price your qualifying bet had to be in the past, 2/9 or something but having read the terms and conditions just now, no price is mentioned. Get your qualifying bets on under 6.5 goals or something, 1/80.

Im going ahead with that I think. Dont have a bet365 account, wonder if this wont apply to me because surely they will match my first deposit aswell?

Won't apply if you take the 100% bonus they're offering for your first deposit.

Thought I would double check on live chat. They say I can still take advantage of the inplay bet, sweet!

That's decent. :thup:

25€ on Rooney FGS.

Lumping on the draw. Citeh in-play.

Went goals instead. Will put something on the draw when the first team scores.

Used my in-play bet on +3.5goals when it looked open in the first 10mins :yao:

No-one have Kompany then? :lol:

I look at the odds, I think, Kompany to score first @ 40/1, that's great value. Could be a tight game, corner to open it up. But I decided against it, because that would be the greedy thing to do. Instead went for Aguero.

Fuck being sensible.

No-one have Kompany then? :lol:

I look at the odds, I think, Kompany to score first @ 40/1, that's great value. Could be a tight game, corner to open it up. But I decided against it, because that would be the greedy thing to do. Instead went for Aguero.

f*** being sensible.

I did the same after the first couple of corners :lol:

"They're getting alot of corners and none of the shorter lads have any chance. Hey, Kompany's tall...nah, he won't score."